Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>KC wll have a population boom
displacedinMN 09:54 PM 02-02-2020
Come back in 9 months.

Love all of CP
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:52 AM 07-31-2020
My daughters do not do "ball sports" So I spent a lot of time at the dance studio.

Most dad's that were their were confused and distant. I would think-dude-be a dad. Rarely came to competitions-if they did-many were on their phones.

I would guess because the know nothing about dance or how to raise a girl. Most times it was me and the dance moms. (sometimes not as fun as it seems) I drove-did work at the studio and drove home. I did not know anything about dance either but accepted that was my life and supported my girls no matter what.

My second is all about theater, singing and dancing. Same thing-I know very little but support her. We are going to visit schools in NYC for her. (ugh $$$$$$)

Be a girls dad. If they play ball sports-great. If they do not-great. Learn about it. Be supportive. It is fun. There are support groups.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:08 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God dammit. Were expecting baby #3 in early December. Had sex 1 damn time that month and she gets pregnant. Took us over a year of trying to have our second. To top it all off this one is also a girl. 3 ****ing daughters. What'd I do to deserve this!?
Beta
[Reply]
Lzen 07:27 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I have two girls. The first 10-12 years were golden. Now that they are 16 and 18, things are a little more...tense... :-)
Teenage girls, arrggghhh. I feel your pain.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:30 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Had to baby bump again.

Anyone having a SB baby or Covid baby????
My son and his wife are expecting to have their first son in KC next week. He still doesn't know if he will be allowed in the delivery room.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:40 AM 07-31-2020
My daughters do not do "ball sports" So I spent a lot of time at the dance studio.

Most dad's that were their were confused and distant. I would think-dude-be a dad. Rarely came to competitions-if they did-many were on their phones.

I would guess because the know nothing about dance or how to raise a girl. Most times it was me and the dance moms. (sometimes not as fun as it seems) I drove-did work at the studio and drove home. I did not know anything about dance either but accepted that was my life and supported my girls no matter what.

My second is all about theater, singing and dancing. Same thing-I know very little but support her. We are going to visit schools in NYC for her. (ugh $$$$$$)

Be a girls dad. If they play ball sports-great. If they do not-great. Learn about it. Be supportive. It is fun. There are support groups.
My 3 daughters did sports.. but my middle girl was an was the tomboy and the best athlete... collected baseball cards, watched every Chief game with me, Two time High School state soccer champion, and one of the best club basketball guards in the Midwest.. I don’t feel I missed anything not having a boy...

She had soccer scholarship offers but after playing sports from 5yrs up she said “ Dad I’m just tired of practicing. Can I just go to college and not play sports??“

Lol.. Sure..all that money for club teams and traveling with soccer and basketball... oh well, she’s happy, married and had a boy last September..
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 AM 07-31-2020
I've raw dogged a few chicks since this thread was made
[Reply]
blake5676 12:21 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
My son and his wife are expecting to have their first son in KC next week. He still doesn't know if he will be allowed in the delivery room.
We just had our second two weeks ago here in KC at St Luke's. No visitors and we couldn't leave the room once we checked in, but other than that it wasn't terribly different. I actually haven't heard of not allowing the father's to be in the room. Would be rough...
[Reply]
Eureka 02:54 PM 07-31-2020
I just turned 40 last week and my first kid is due tomorrow. In my wife's culture the older generation have a funny way of asking the sex of the baby especially the women. Instead of "is it a boy or girl" I hear things such as "IS it a BOY".

I didn't care either way as long as the baby is healthy. We are having a boy.
[Reply]
Otter 03:17 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I just turned 40 last week and my first kid is due tomorrow. In my wife's culture the older generation have a funny way of asking the sex of the baby especially the women. Instead of "is it a boy or girl" I hear things such as "IS it a BOY".

I didn't care either way as long as the baby is healthy. We are having a boy.
Congrats Brother! :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:08 PM 01-26-2021
It has been almost a year... How many of you had kids and are ready for another?
[Reply]
Eureka 08:46 AM 01-27-2021
It has been almost a year... How many of you had kids and are ready for another?
The name Patrick has been given to 12% more newborns in flyover country.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 10:11 AM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Wife and I got busy this am. And will again tonight.

Great way to end a season.
Are you trying to have a little effeminate baby male Jayhawk? Precious.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-27-2021, 10:14 AM
This message has been deleted by OrtonsPiercedTaint. Reason: Pass
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up