ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 152
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:43 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dorsey the top candidate to be GM, apparently.
So 2-3 years tops?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:21 PM 01-09-2022
Raiders are the 5th seed!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:23 PM 01-09-2022
Congrats Faid. Hell of a game. One of the most fun I’ve ever watched considering all the possibilities.

That said, go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:26 PM 01-09-2022
Raiders defended 88 plays, now on a short week have to fly cross country.

Bengals by 17.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:45 PM 01-09-2022
Burrow inhales that cigar or two he had in celebration. Flush him
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 PM 01-09-2022
:-)

He popped his playoff cherry at age 30. https://t.co/9ZTBQHjQT1

— DJ Jazzy Juris Doctor (@ChiefsfanCHI) January 10, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:46 AM 01-10-2022
I tell you what.

And you can all thumbs me down for this, and that's fine.

But after everything that team went through this season-I am pretty impressed with that bunch keeping it together.

They had every reason in the world to just fold. I don't think they're a real threat in the play-offs, I think they've missed on way too many high picks, and I think the Mayock experiment has got to be over but I'm pretty impressed by the sack the players have shown.

Wheels should've come off.

They should've pointed fingers at each other and fell into bickering and tanked.

Kudos.

Now I'll go back to hating them.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:08 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I tell you what.

But after everything that team went through this season-I am pretty impressed with that bunch keeping it together.

They had every reason in the world to just fold. I don't think they're a real threat in the play-offs, I think they've missed on way too many high picks, and I think the Mayock experiment has got to be over but I'm pretty impressed by the sack the players have shown.

They should've pointed fingers at each other and fell into bickering and tanked.

Kudos.

Feel a bit for Rich Bisaccia. He's done enough to earn at least a year without the interim tag and it sounds like Harbaugh is all but confirmed at this point. Has a staff ready and everything.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:25 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I tell you what.

Kudos.

All of this. It feels weird...having...respect...for the Raiders.

OK, I'm over it.

Fuck the Raiders!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:35 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

He led the 2016 Raiders to the playoffs. So your tweet is only a half truth.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:37 AM 01-10-2022
I’ll say this. I hope the Raiders shock the world and beat the Bengals.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:17 AM 01-10-2022
Well done, Raiders. That was an exciting end to an exciting season for them.

They moved down a notch on my hate-o-meter just for ending that ridiculous Chargers hype train.

I know a win vs a tie was the difference between having to play the Chiefs vs the Bengals, but they easily could have kneeled that one out at the end there. And instead they told the Chargers to go fuck themselves. It was awesome.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:26 AM 01-10-2022
I’ll say this.

Raiders had a chance to let the game end in a tie. Forever F Pittsburg out of a playoff spot. Flipping Ben R the finger on his career. Give the league an FU on their ancient OT rules. Could of given fans something to talk about for decades. But nope. In true Raider fashion you go Raduah.

But no. You kick a FG.

I hope Cindy boat racing you sorry asses by 60. Fucking losers.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:29 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I’ll say this.

Raiders had a chance to let the game end in a tie. Forever F Pittsburg out of a playoff spot. Flipping Ben R the finger on his career. Give the league an FU on their ancient OT rules. Could of given fans something to talk about for decades. But nope. In true Raider fashion you go Raduah.

But no. You kick a FG.

I hope Cindy boat racing you sorry asses by 60. Fucking losers.
Nah, it's always better to beat a division opponent and deny them the playoff spot.

Besides, it gave KC the worst team with a chance at a playoff spot as your first round opponent. Be happy.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:31 AM 01-10-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Nah, it's always better to beat a division opponent and deny them the playoff spot.

Besides, it gave KC the worst team with a chance at a playoff spot as your first round opponent. Be happy.
Raiders will always, ALWAYS Raider.

That alone will provide happiness.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 152
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Up