ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 21
« First < 101617181920 21 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 07:41 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Dr. Fraud Fauci down our throats on a 24/7 news cycle.
What makes him a fraud?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:45 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
And that is the rub, right? If you are following the endless vaccine schedule by the CDC you should be Mr. Bullerproof Man. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks or feels, right? But that is not the way it works is it? Don't give me that you are just concerned about people who can't take vaccines BS either as mandates create a much bigger problem for people like that. To find the answer to all the hostility I will quote the most unapologetic global authoritarian in my life. When discussing which vaccine they would take for covid (Pfizer) they turned to me and said "you know it's people like me who take on the personal risk and side effects of vaccines to create global heard immunity while it's people like you who try to ride the backs of people like me" That, THAT, IMO is the real reason why people who are on board with their programming are so angry. Saying that out loud though is hard for some because you have admit you have come to that self-realization. You are accepting that you no longer want to think critically and are not for individual rights and freedoms because if you don't even have the right to even say what the government can or can't inject directly into your blood you really don't have freedom.

All that said there are benefits to being on board with the powers that be and seeing us all as the same unglazed donuts at the end of the assembly line. First of all you feel smarter and better than everyone else because that is being reinforced at every corner. You also feel entitled because being on board should have it's rewards, right? Your conscience can be the nasty side-effect though as it realizes this mentality has no morals and an any means to an end basis. A great example is shutting down every health expert in the world during a global health crisis and forcing Dr. Fraud Fauci down our throats on a 24/7 news cycle.
Nobody is ever "bulletproof" and it is not the CDC that regulates or implements those regulations. That is the Department of Health. It is not a rub to me. I believe in science. So many people act like these vaccines were just conjured up so quickly. Those same people seem to have forgotten that these vaccines were a continuation of the science that was used in creating the Sars vaccines. So the science of these vaccines has been around for quite some time in all actuality and has been tested quite a lot. As a matter of fact, Moderna and Pfizer should be FDA approved in 60 to 90 days. I probably have an advantage over some people. I work at a university that has a huge infectious disease collection and history of the study. We even have ebola that the professors and students play within their studies. The professors broke down the when and hows of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines along with how they were made. There will not be a herd immunity reached against Covid. Just like there was not with Small Pox, Polio, etc. You may not like Fauci. I understand that. I think the reason is that he was manipulated into saying things at certain times in certain ways to get the masses to do what the government needed the people of this country to do. During times of extreme crisis, you cannot tell the people all of the information or the "truth" because they will overreact causing panic and make things even worse. Look no further than the run on toilet paper. People are angry because they understandably do not trust the government and they are powerless in many ways or at least feel that way.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:43 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What makes him a fraud?
He’s not.

Only when his lips are moving

:-)MAO
[Reply]
Donger 09:44 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
He’s not.

Only when his lips are moving

:-)MAO
No one ever wants to answer that question for some reason.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:49 AM 04-17-2021
No one ever wants to answer that question for some reason.
And some don’t like peoples answers for some reason and continue to keep asking the question for some reason.

(Remember this isn’t DC dong)
[Reply]
Donger 09:51 AM 04-17-2021
And some don’t like peoples answers for some reason and continue to keep asking the question for some reason.

(Remember this isn’t DC dong)
I'd be pleased to hear your answer wherever you'd like to give it.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:53 AM 04-17-2021
I'd be pleased to hear your answer wherever you'd like to give it.
Been asked and answered ad nauseum and you very well know it. You are just trying to Dongerize another thread. Take it to DC chap
[Reply]
Donger 09:56 AM 04-17-2021
Been asked and answered ad nauseum and you very well know it. You are just trying to Dongerize another thread. Take it to DC chap
Why? It's not political.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:05 AM 04-17-2021
Fauci's problem is he can't keep his mouth shut, which gives the shit media that many more soundbites to push agendas and the "ermergerd, his opinion changed over time!!!"

Not sure if he's really said anything "wrong"... we didn't know shit about the virus a year ago and they've learned a lot over time.

As always, most of the problem is the media and lack of reading comprehension/shopping for confirmation bias... but, he should also just stick with the facts and then :-).
[Reply]
Donger 10:06 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Fauci's problem is he can't keep his mouth shut, which gives the shit media that many more soundbites to push agendas and the "ermergerd, his opinion changed over time!!!"

Not sure if he's really said anything "wrong"... we didn't know shit about the virus a year ago and they've learned a lot over time.

As always, most of the problem is the media and lack of reading comprehension/shopping for confirmation bias... but, he should also just stick with the facts and then :-).
Agreed. And that doesn't make him a fraud.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:14 AM 04-17-2021

Fraudci is like a crack whore but addicted to those morning daily talk shows and can’t shut up.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:15 AM 04-17-2021
they've learned a lot over time.
So if people change their minds over time after learning new information they are a fraud?
Damn, I guess every scout in the NFL is a fraud then.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:28 AM 04-17-2021
Fraudci is like a crack whore but addicted to those morning daily talk shows and can’t shut up.
That alone doesn't make him a fraud though. People ask him questions 20 different ways and he gives slightly different answers until someone in the media screams "ermergerd, this isn't what he said before!!!"

It's exactly why interviews with athletes and coaches are absolutely pointless 99% of the time... but, now idiots have taken it to another level so if you don't say anything, it's a conspiracy and they'll just make up their own shit, but whatever you do say will be turned into a clickbait article for agenda-pushing.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:50 AM 04-17-2021
just get the fucking shot you freaks. I'd like to get back to having a life.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:10 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And I bet he bills your insurance company the full rate for that teleheatlh appointment.
TeleHealth video calls are covered in our insurance plan and I'm super grateful for it because it's just SO much easier than spending half my day in traffic.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 21
« First < 101617181920 21 >
Up