ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Talk to me about Texas Tom's and your experiences there (past/present)
Simply Red 02:22 PM 03-18-2018
Talk to me about Texas Tom's and your experiences there (past/present)

I have great memories of this place. Those plastic army figures encapsulated inbetween booths inside translucent plastic casing, swimming in sand (few will remember those)

We had one on 7-hwy.

Feel free to discuss Taco Via as well, here.

If you're from the Joplin/Carthage area or SE Kansas, maybe discuss Taco Town?

I was reminded of these places when I ate at Del Taco yesterday (here in Atlanta) and noticed they served fries w/ Tacos and offerend Burgers on their menu.

Del Taco was very good - nothing like the crap it once was when it left the Atlanta Burbs in the mid nineties - this 'new' one just opened. They're back w/ a new menu and attitude! - DelTacoReviewBrah

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:52 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
considering how close we've become, I sure would love to hear more on Tasty Tacos, sweetie.
Their original taco is great.

It has a puffy taco shell and the sauce is amazing.

If you’re ever up there, make sure to stop by. They’re closed on Sunday’s though.
[Reply]
srvy 08:57 PM 09-01-2022
TT is the perfect place for a work crew who all want something different. One stop shop.

I still hit up the one in midtown occasionally east of Main Street. It was aways the best of all the KC Metro locations. They put one in KC north about ten years ago that I go to sometimes but prefer the midtown location.
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:17 PM 09-01-2022
I used to go to the one on Santa Fe in Olathe when I was a wee lad, maybe 4 or 5. Haven’t been there since probably the Carter Administration but I have fond memories.

And the Taco Via in Metcalf South was worth going to a dead mall for the sancho.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:34 PM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
:-) looks like dogfood
WOULD NOT FEED TO MY DOGS.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up