ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 158
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 AM 01-25-2021
Wonder if Gay will be healthy enough to play in two weeks
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:38 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I would say for sure. What would that be, 5 weeks?

Would help so much with the way Tampa uses their personnel and early down runs.
[Reply]
O.city 10:38 AM 01-25-2021
Hopefully.

Unless he's on the Sammy Watkins 5 month recovery system.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:45 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Of course they have a chance.

Would I bet on it? NO.
Exactly. The Chiefs are already favorites, we'll see where the line ends up.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:48 AM 01-25-2021
I don’t want to downplay Fisher at all, cause I think he is a really good player. But just matchup specific wise, this might be one of the more ok times to lose him and I say this for one reason: JPP is a power rusher, which has been Fisher’s toughest challenge usually over the course of his career.

Meanwhile, it seems like Remmers does well with power players, whereas he struggled with a Von Miller type who is speed first —> power.

Would I rather have Fish, hell yes. But I think it might hurt us more at RT than it does on the left.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:52 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t want to downplay Fisher at all, cause I think he is a really good player. But just matchup specific wise, this might be one of the more ok times to lose him and I say this for one reason: JPP is a power rusher, which has been Fisher’s toughest challenge usually over the course of his career.

Meanwhile, it seems like Remmers does well with power players, whereas he struggled with a Von Miller type who is speed first —> power.

Would I rather have Fish, hell yes. But I think it might hurt us more at RT than it does on the left.
That leaves Wylie on Barrett....which is rough.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 AM 01-25-2021

I’ve thought about this as well.

IIRC, Fisher had a rough game against JPP the last time.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 01-25-2021
That leaves Wylie on Barrett....which is rough.
Wylie was respectable against Jordan in his one start at RT though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 01-25-2021
That defensive line is good. Not 49ers good but it’s good. They didn’t have Vita Vea when we played them before. Do I think that they win? No. But that defensive line still scares me.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:55 AM 01-25-2021
That defensive line is good. Not 49ers good but it’s good. They didn’t have Vita Vea when we played them before. Do I think that they win? No. But that defensive line still scares me.
I think WORST case scenario, they give us fits like SF did last year for the first three quarters. Bosa was that dominant himself.

So then it falls to things like can our defense hold them down fairly well, can we wear down their pass rushers like KC always does, can we run the football with efficiency, etc.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:01 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hailchief:
How many from here plan on being in Tampa for the game. I'm thinking about flying in but won't go to the game.
I am but hey I live 30 min away from the stadium already
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:03 AM 01-25-2021
I think WORST case scenario, they give us fits like SF did last year for the first three quarters. Bosa was that dominant himself.

So then it falls to things like can our defense hold them down fairly well, can we wear down their pass rushers like KC always does, can we run the football with efficiency, etc.
Hopefully Andy schemes up some good runs because Vea and Suh in the middle are good run stoppers.
[Reply]
TLO 11:03 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Brady is a sitting duck and we bring fast blitzes. I don't even see this being close. We don't have Grandpa Bob Sutton at DC anymore
Do the Buccaneers have any lunch pail high motor slot WR's?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:04 AM 01-25-2021
Hopefully Andy schemes up some good runs because Vea and Suh in the middle are good run stoppers.
Linebackers are studs too. Damn.

Ball has to come out quick. Now if you are Bowles, do you stay true to who you are and blitz frequently, or trust the front to handle a patchwork OL?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:09 AM 01-25-2021
Ali Marpet also is back in the OL for TB. We gotta find a way to get pressure up the middle into Brady’s face! We can do that he’ll give us a turnover or 2.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 158
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up