ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 158
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:46 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs are 5-0 with Mahomes in games officiated by the ref for Sunday. Thank God no Clitoris Blakeman.

I remember 37 holding penalties in that Chargers game.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:13 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I remember 37 holding penalties in that Chargers game.
And a long, late pass to CEH called back on an invisible holding call...then 13 attempts to make a FG.

The call was in on that game...KC won in spite of the officiating.

Every drive started with a holding call it seemed..and every return was called back.

Cheffers isnt a SB official because he doesn't follow instructions...he just isnt as brazen as Clete.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:24 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:31 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Andy hugging Eric Stonestreet is the most emotional moment of them all!!!!!! jk

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:32 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And a long, late pass to CEH called back on an invisible holding call...then 13 attempts to make a FG.

Every drive started with a holding call it seemed..and every return was called back.

Cheffers isnt a SB official because he doesn't follow instructions...he just isnt as brazen as Clete.
No one gives a fuck about your stupid theories, 95% of this board thinks you're a dipshit. Keep your bullshit in the "Rigged" forum. You can go lecture everyone about "Andy Reid is an inside Job" over there.

This thread is about the SB, it's not about YOU.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:40 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:48 PM 02-04-2021

Please stop with the conspiracy shit here... many of your other posts in this thread are relatively low key in that regard and this thread has been remarkably civil and on topic and void of the typical BS for an almost two week old megathread... please stop ruining that.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:00 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Please stop with the conspiracy shit here... many of your other posts in this thread are relatively low key in that regard and this thread has been remarkably civil and on topic and void of the typical BS for an almost two week old megathread... please stop ruining that.
The majority of my post are commenting on what other's were already saying..was I the one that said KC had 37 holding calls vs. the Chargers? No...did I bring up Cheffers?

So I'll only respond to other's posts that you deem suitable? Should I send them to you in a PM first...for proper sanitizing?

No one is forcing anyone to read my posts...and are free to disagree with them. Unless this is now a Commie site where only state sponsored opinions are allowed.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:04 PM 02-04-2021
The majority of my post are commenting on what other's were already saying..was I the one that said KC had 37 holding calls vs. the Chargers? No...did I bring up Cheffers?

So I'll only respond to other's posts that you deem suitable? Should I send them to you in a PM first...for proper sanitizing?
Go

Fuck

Your

Self.

Can you do that? You seem to not be getting the picture. No one wants your stupid shit in this thread. Matter of fact, you have a thread where you can post all the stupid shit you want! https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...=336546&page=2
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:04 PM 02-04-2021
Anybody know where I can order some “freshly made pizza” around these parts?

Oh fuck. Wrong thread. Abort. Abort.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:05 PM 02-04-2021
. Unless this is now a Commie site where only state sponsored opinions are allowed.
Politics will get you banned...
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:09 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Politics will get you banned...
God Damn...you're a legit ****ing idiot...a petty little close-minded internet Nazi bitch too.

I've never really had someone follow me around like this...you're a ****ing weirdo.

I thought it was cute at first...now it's just sad.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:11 PM 02-04-2021
God Damn...you're a legit ****ing idiot...a petty little close-minded internet Nazi bitch too.

I've never really had someone follow me around like this...you're a fucking weirdo.
Buh bye, fuckwad. You're posting in the SB thread.

Not the BlackOp thread. No one is following you, jackass. THIS IS THE SB THREAD. Literally everyone is reading and posting in it. Get the fuck over yourself you self righteous shit stain.

Matter of fact, GTFO the thread all together. Its clear you're not wanted here.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:14 PM 02-04-2021
I hope the Chiefs win the Super Bowl
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:19 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Buh bye, ****wad. You're posting in the SB thread.

Not the BlackOp thread. No one is following you, jackass. THIS IS THE SB THREAD. Literally everyone is reading and posting in it. Get the **** over yourself you self righteous shit stain.

Matter of fact, GTFO the thread all together. Its clear you're not wanted here.
Who made you the owner of this forum and the keeper of truth...tiny internet man with grandiose delusions of importance.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't give a flying shit what you think...oh and your football takes suck too.

I have never attacked people on this site for their opinions about football... or down voted anyone I didnt agree with.

See...that what's entertaining contrasting view points actually looks like in the real world...not trying to force everyone into a narrow microcosm of narcissistic infantile fantasy.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 158
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up