ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 117
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
stonedstooge 08:30 AM 02-10-2008
Mr. Goatcheese: I have a secret, but I'm not going to tell you right now. It's something real special about the Chiefs but you will have to wait and see. It's something that will blow the minds of everyone on the board. But I'm not going to tell you yet. It will change this franchise and make history. I promise. But it will be a time before I can release the information. God how pathetic. If that doesn't ape how you write then someone else tell me I'm wrong. If that's not an attention seeking whore, then you tell me what is. I do appreciate some of the information you give on the board, but f**king grow up. Your teases are irritating to everyone. If you have information, wait until you can publish it and then let it out. Don't pull the teaser bullshit. You would be much more respected and your opinions much more valid if you would quit your whore seeking attention. You cry about not having a woman, maybe its not the women but your demeanor. You don't play people like you do and expect them to have respect for you.
Fairplay 08:43 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by kirstie:
Both of you are immature and need to grow up. I hope that neither of you ever have children until the day that finally happens.

Children having children is a bad idea.
Skip Towne 09:36 AM 02-10-2008
Goatse doesn't have a woman because his allowance won't stand the extra expense.
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Mr. Goatcheese: I have a secret, but I'm not going to tell you right now. It's something real special about the Chiefs but you will have to wait and see. It's something that will blow the minds of everyone on the board. But I'm not going to tell you yet. It will change this franchise and make history. I promise. But it will be a time before I can release the information. God how pathetic. If that doesn't ape how you write then someone else tell me I'm wrong. If that's not an attention seeking whore, then you tell me what is. I do appreciate some of the information you give on the board, but f**king grow up. Your teases are irritating to everyone. If you have information, wait until you can publish it and then let it out. Don't pull the teaser bullshit. You would be much more respected and your opinions much more valid if you would quit your whore seeking attention. You cry about not having a woman, maybe its not the women but your demeanor. You don't play people like you do and expect them to have respect for you.
Sorry, I don't really care what some n00b thinks.
Hammock Parties 10:08 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Children having children is a bad idea.
Kirstie is younger than both of us.
Phobia 10:15 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Not physical age, moron. Emotional age. Emotionally, you're 13.... and a half.

Which puts III about 2 years older than you. Please grow up. We're all pulling for you.
Simplex3 10:17 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:

Which puts III about 2 years older than you. Please grow up. We're all pulling for you.
Not all of us.
2112 10:19 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:

Oh man, Phobia bitch slapping Goatse never gets old.
Donger 10:29 AM 02-10-2008
What is your problem with this particular female, anyway?
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
What is your problem with this particular female, anyway?
She happens to be a whore. I dislike whores.
Simply Red 10:48 AM 02-10-2008
I don't think she is a whore. But I do question whether or not she is she(poster-kirstie)

That is.... Until she follows Simplex's request to take a pic. next to a monitor with CP on it.

It'll take more then a PM from her saying: "What? I am real?"

stonedstooge 10:49 AM 02-10-2008
Mr. Goatcheese is not the center of attention is the problem. I guess his mommy cut him off. Or his daddy. And Mr. Goatcheese I would rather be a n00b than an attention seeking whore like you are. Maybe you could tell me what a n00b is as I posted several weeks ago to what it even is and no one could come up with an answer. Go back to work on your imaginary stories for your magazine. Come up with another falsehood that will get you the attention you need so badly. You and Petegz28 need to become butt buddies and maybe that would cure some or your problems. Then you can both whine to each other how you don't get any attention.
Donger 10:50 AM 02-10-2008
She happens to be a whore. I dislike whores.
What makes you think she is a whore?
Chief Pote 10:52 AM 02-10-2008
Somebody should call Clayton's mom and tell her how he conducts himself.
Simplex3 11:00 AM 02-10-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefPote:
Somebody should call Clayton's mom and tell her how he conducts himself.
Just don't call his grandfather.
Page 110 of 117
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114 > Last »
Up