ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 158
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:23 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
All caps posts should get an automatic ban
[Reply]
Stryker 09:37 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I used to think like this. But it doesn't mean shit.

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting fucked over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly fuck all to do with the game.
This. Fuck all of this WORRY bullshit! The Chiefs are the favorites - ride on it! Brady is 43 years old. Let Dirty Dan do his thing and crush Brady for loses. Yes TB has an incredible defense. We have 2 things they do not - Reid and Mahomes. Geaux Chiefs! QUIT FUCKING WORRYING! Jesus H Christ already.:-)
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:38 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
^this^ those days are done... We can be confident fans and feel good. The Bucs should have gotten beat last week, a fluke dumb ass play before the half and a 8 yard drive after a turnover and they still had to hold on by the skin of their teeth. Can we lose, sure, but it would have to take some monumental mistakes.
These sarcastic takes are pure insecurities...
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:49 PM 01-31-2021
I used to think like this. But it doesn't mean shit.

My lucky hat has no bearing on this team. Neither does my unlucky hat, or my black cat, who was in the den with me when I watched the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year. There is no such thing as karma - that's a horseshit concept that little people make up to make themselves feel better about getting ****ed over by the big people. Whether I talk shit, or don't talk shit, or save an orphan from a burning building, or go on a homicidal rampage, it will have exactly **** all to do with the game.
Well, depending on who you’d murder, it is possible that you going on a homicidal rampage could have an effect on the game.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:00 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Well, depending on who you’d murder, it is possible that you going on a homicidal rampage could have an effect on the game.
I won't be in the Tampa area anytime soon. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 10:01 PM 01-31-2021

FAX
[Reply]
bcon3 10:12 PM 01-31-2021
The only thing we have to remember is ...every break and every delicate call will always go Tom Bradys way as it always has....
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:24 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by bcon3:
The only thing we have to remember is ...every break and every delicate call will always go Tom Bradys way as it always has....
Quite the lurking between posts.

Today, 09:12 PM
Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

02-04-2019, 01:20 AM
Football NFL Deserved The Super Bore

01-20-2019, 09:34 PM
Chiefs Choked...it's that simple

2-13-2000, 06:11 PM
Stick A Fork In Gore...........He's Done!
[Reply]
Stryker 10:32 PM 01-31-2021
Do not understand the worry. Can not change the future nor the game. The only thing that saves us is our defense. Patrick should be fine against their D unless they get a lucky shot on him which I do not think they will. Do what Andy directs and we will be fine. Time to take down Brady and pass the torch to the future - Patrick Mahomes II
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:34 PM 01-31-2021
I won't be in the Tampa area anytime soon. :-)
Oh I'm sure that's what you'd love Tom Brady to believe, isn't it?
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:59 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by bcon3:
This BS call was the difference in Mahomes going for his 3rd ring...only Brady, after it being challenged then reviewed, gets this call upheld. The purple arrow is Hogan's underneath hand...you can see the white stripe on his glove.

That is an incomplete pass 99 times out of 100....the only exception is if you are Tom Brady...trailing in the post-season.

Dee Ford's play should never have happened...and the media gets to slobber over how great Brady is. This call epitomizes his career...if he somehow starts to falter in a close game, the NFL bails his ass out.

That was a 3rd and long play late in the 4th quarter....

Still pisses me off...this was only 3 plays after they called the infamous phantom facemask on Jones. Chiefs were up 4 points with 4 minutes left...go figure. 30 yards of offense and 2 first downs just magically gifted to them in 4 plays...when they needed it most.

Clete Blakeman deserves a beatdown with a bag of soap bars...

[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:12 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
ho lee fook. Dude has gone into "game day Discord chat all-caps mode" seven days in advance.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:05 AM 02-01-2021
Couple of pics at the stadium and at the chiefs hotel.
Attached: imagejpeg_0(2).jpg (262.3 KB) 633744287.jpg (104.0 KB) 
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:12 AM 02-01-2021
Well guys, we're screwed. 98 rock, a local radio station, just had a psychic on who said the bucs would be winning the game. May as well not even show up. Have a great off-season...
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:23 AM 02-01-2021
Divination has spoken: Place your bets
[Reply]
Page 69 of 158
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Up