ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 158
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:10 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ali Marpet also is back in the OL for TB. We gotta find a way to get pressure up the middle into Brady’s face! We can do that he’ll give us a turnover or 2.
He played the first game against us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The hiring of Steve Spanuolo looks even better, almost as if Andy could see the future.

Spagnuolo is the Brady Killer.
And the Lamar Jackson killer.

And the Derrick Henry killer.

And the Deshaun Watson killer.

And the Josh Allen killer.

All Spags defense does is show up in the big games against elite talent.
[Reply]
Oxford 11:40 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
.... So then it falls to things like can our defense hold them down fairly well, can we wear down their pass rushers like KC always does, can we run the football with efficiency, etc.
Andy will make them defend the entire field. I think this makes the OL a better run blocking unit, put Pat under center, more play action and screens, make them run all over, then trap block the snot out of them on running plays.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:48 AM 01-25-2021
It's gonna be a great game. Good luck.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:49 AM 01-25-2021
I think WORST case scenario, they give us fits like SF did last year for the first three quarters. Bosa was that dominant himself.

So then it falls to things like can our defense hold them down fairly well, can we wear down their pass rushers like KC always does, can we run the football with efficiency, etc.
I absolutely hate that we’re relying on him but Sammy Watkins is crucial for this game.

They’re not letting Tyreek be single covered in this game. They’ll surely press Kelce at the LOS too.

We need Hardman and Sammy to beat single coverage for quick passes to mitigate the pass rush.

Sammy had better fucking play
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:50 AM 01-25-2021
He played the first game against us.
My bad, for some reason thought he was out then.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:50 AM 01-25-2021
The buccaneers are technically the home team, but the super bowl home team has never before played in their home stadium. my guess is that they don't get to fire their cannon or anything like that. Thoughts?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I absolutely hate that we’re relying on him but Sammy Watkins is crucial for this game.

They’re not letting Tyreek be single covered in this game. They’ll surely press Kelce at the LOS too.

We need Hardman and Sammy to beat single coverage for quick passes to mitigate the pass rush.

Sammy had better fucking play
If he can’t go for the biggest game of the season....than he can get fucked.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:53 AM 01-25-2021

Sammy had better ****ing play
It would be very helpful as I suspect a lot of quick passes underneath, challenging their DBs to cover and tackle.

I would think the dude has to play but he’s so strange.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:59 AM 01-25-2021
Hell of a year to be a Tampa sports fan.

Rays = World Series runner up
Lighting = Stanley Cup Champs
Bucs = Super Bowl runner up
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 12:18 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That defensive line is good. Not 49ers good but it’s good. They didn’t have Vita Vea when we played them before. Do I think that they win? No. But that defensive line still scares me.
There’s no doubt that they will get pressures on Mahomes. Good thing he has a higher production rate outside of the pocket.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:27 PM 01-25-2021
Blitz Brady early and often. Our CB are good enough on one on one
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:47 PM 01-25-2021

It truly was an honor to watch Tom Brady: The Greatest Player In Sports History. https://t.co/DjcsJ36Z9p pic.twitter.com/G5742qvARL

— Barry McCockiner (@UltraWeedHater) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
New World Order 12:48 PM 01-25-2021

Sammy had better ****ing play
The fact that he at least practiced in some capacity this past week is encouraging.

I think he plays.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:56 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The fact that he at least practiced in some capacity this past week is encouraging.

I think he plays.
He’s definitely going to play.

If he could at least practice this week he will be ready with 2 more weeks.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 158
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up