< 12345 678 >
Media Center>Doom: Eternal
Fish 11:06 PM 08-11-2018

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 10:44 PM 04-12-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I am nowhere near the gamer I used to be. This game is frustrating me to no end and I can't get any progress going. Loving it, though.
I sucked at first, too. The key is to keep moving. Don't ever stop for long. Jump, dash, run through portals, run onto jump pads. Even when you don't think you have to.
[Reply]
Fish 11:05 PM 04-12-2020
Yeah, that's the truth. You're basically forced into a unique style of play that requires you to constantly move/jump/dash around as much as possible while utilizing every single weapon/grenade/alt shooting method you have. Ohh, and ammo is intentionally very scarce requiring you to scramble for ammo supplies or constant chainsaw kills in the midst of intense battle. And there's a Marauder and now you're fucking dead. Repeat. 15 times. LOL.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 11:24 PM 04-12-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, that's the truth. You're basically forced into a unique style of play that requires you to constantly move/jump/dash around as much as possible while utilizing every single weapon/grenade/alt shooting method you have. Ohh, and ammo is intentionally very scarce requiring you to scramble for ammo supplies or constant chainsaw kills in the midst of intense battle. And there's a Marauder and now you're ****ing dead. Repeat. 15 times. LOL.
Good point. Don't neglect weapon mods, both types of grenades, or the flame belch.

I'm getting ok at the marauders, now lol. Super shotty stagger him then switch to ballista. You can get two shots in at a time that way.

Archvilles are probably the ones I hate the most. They're the reason I'll never be able to do an ultra nightmare run. I try to save a crucible or BFG for them but it doesn't always work out.
[Reply]
Fish 11:48 PM 04-12-2020
An Archvile Marauder respawn is probably the most frustrating thing in the known universe right now for me. The spawning is random, which is nice. But there's a few times I've been like, yeah fuck those odds, bro. [Leaps off cliff]
[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
I sucked at first, too. The key is to keep moving. Don't ever stop for long. Jump, dash, run through portals, run onto jump pads. Even when you don't think you have to.
Yeah, that's the truth. You're basically forced into a unique style of play that requires you to constantly move/jump/dash around as much as possible while utilizing every single weapon/grenade/alt shooting method you have. Ohh, and ammo is intentionally very scarce requiring you to scramble for ammo supplies or constant chainsaw kills in the midst of intense battle. And there's a Marauder and now you're fucking dead. Repeat. 15 times. LOL.

So much truth, lol. I'm nowhere as far down the line as you two are (I'm assuming) as I've just made it to the Citadel in the arctic. I just can't fucking time the shoot the gate, cling to the wall move of all the things in this insane game! It's really, really pissing me off. Haha
[Reply]
Fish 08:41 AM 04-13-2020
It's so gorgeous though. The lighting and environment. Sometimes I wish shit would slow down for a second so I can just check out the scenery...
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 01:11 PM 04-13-2020
An Archvile Marauder respawn is probably the most frustrating thing in the known universe right now for me. The spawning is random, which is nice. But there's a few times I've been like, yeah **** those odds, bro. [Leaps off cliff]
You gotta kill them before they summon the Marauder. It's game over at that point. I saw on reddit someone dicked around long enough that it summoned four marauders lol.

The game is gorgeous, though. I'm on console and it looks incredible.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:05 PM 04-14-2020

[Reply]
Fish 09:48 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Clearly that guy is a fucking pussy ass bitch. Complaining about the price? LOL...

Rip and tear, peasant....

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:03 PM 04-15-2020
What the hell is wrong with that chode muncher?

"buh buh... muh story!"

Here's an idea, buddy. You want a gripping story? Read a goddamn book. Dipshit.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:24 PM 04-15-2020

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:31 PM 04-15-2020
He actually talked about the lack of depth in the RPG aspects of the story.

Dude. Do some research on the game you're reviewing for fuck's sake.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:08 AM 04-17-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:00 PM 04-17-2020

See if you peeps like this one better :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 10:46 AM 04-18-2020
"Send rice, toilet paper, and Cadbury Crème Eggs" :-)

Loved it
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up