ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Worst movie of All-Time nominees
mr. tegu 03:53 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I didn't see it in the theater, so at least there's that. The ending made me want to beat the shit out of somebody.

I love critically acclaimed movies that are utter dogshit. This turd and The Thin Red Line immediately come to mind. And I had to pretty much be physically restrained from leaving the theater during Moonstruck.
This reminds of another terrible movie that was critically acclaimed. Birdman.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:26 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
This reminds of another terrible movie that was critically acclaimed. Birdman.
Never saw that one.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 10:58 AM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
No Country for Old Men

This movie was the only movie ive ever seen in the theaters that I wanted to get up and walk out on. It was awful, then everyone else loved it and it won a lot of awards and I was shocked.
Glad I'm not the only one.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:52 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
No Country for Old Men

This movie was the only movie ive ever seen in the theaters that I wanted to get up and walk out on. It was awful, then everyone else loved it and it won a lot of awards and I was shocked.
Count me in on this one. And just because I am a glutton for punishment I watched it twice. The second time was fairly recent. I thought with as good as it was reviewed maybe I missed it the first time.

[Reply]
Predarat 10:01 AM 08-18-2017
Superman 4
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:03 AM 08-18-2017
Sliding doors- ugh.

Proof-sucked. Would rather poke a chop stick in my eye
[Reply]
BWillie 11:09 AM 08-18-2017
Ohhhh, I can't believe I forgot. But the last Furious 7 or whatever that Paul Walker was in. Holy fuck that was bad. Now almost all of them are bad except for the 1st one, but Furious 7 some how got tons of great reviews so I went to see it. Huge mistake.
[Reply]
Chieficus 11:20 AM 08-18-2017
The Master of Disguise
The Love Guru
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
[Reply]
notorious 02:30 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
The Master of Disguise
The Love Guru
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Masters of Disquise. Fuck that movie.
[Reply]
shitgoose 11:43 AM 08-18-2017
Gigli
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:56 AM 08-18-2017
Envy, with Jack Black and Ben Stiller. I didn't chuckle once but thought something was going be funny in it so I stayed throughout not wanting get up to go to the bathroom. Even the dead horse floating down the river wasn't funny & that's where all the "poo" went that VaPooRize spray can to clean up dog poop & make it disappear.

Movie fucking sucked.

It could have been funny for a SNL skit but not funny movie.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:42 AM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Envy, with Jack Black and Ben Stiller. I didn't chuckle once but thought something was going be funny in it so I stayed throughout not wanting get up to go to the bathroom. Even the dead horse floating down the river wasn't funny & that's where all the "poo" went that VaPooRize spray can to clean up dog poop & make it disappear.

Movie ****ing sucked.

It could have been funny for a SNL skit but not funny movie.
The only part I liked was when he was talking to Christopher Walkens character in the bar, he asked him where he worked and he said "Preztel Kiosk."
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:55 AM 08-18-2017
Kill Bill
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover
Kika
Starship Troopers (which is actually somewhat entertaining in a trainwreck sort of way, but it was utterly horrifying to see in the theater as a longtime Heinlein fan)
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:07 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Kill Bill
WTF?

You're dead to me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:21 PM 08-18-2017
Two girls one....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »