ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mcdonalds Mcrib is back
Demonpenz 11:47 PM 12-23-2007
december 2007

McDonald’s is brining back the restaurant industry’s most-popular limited-time offer, the McRib.

For nearly a quarter century, the sandwich has developed such a faithful following that the cartoon comedy, “The Simpsons,” parodied the LTO and thousands of fans travel from state to state just to eat the sandwich at different stores.

According to a news release, the McRib sandwich has regrouped and is giving its fans one last encore presentation during the “McRib Farewell Tour II.”

Rising success could be seen all along atchison's roadway this past saturday though it's early to deem the new catchphrase for mcrib a success. "The Mcribb, It's not bad!" slogan first started hitting the airwaves this past thanksgiving.

Since Oct. 30, select McDonald’s have served the boneless pork rib patty topped with pickles, onions and tangy BBQ sauce on a special McRib bun.

“There was such a huge show of support for the McRib last year that we decided to bring it back,” said Jerome Elenez, marketing director, McDonald’s Greater Southwest Region. “We are excited to promote the ‘McRib Farewell Tour II’ and give our loyal McRib customers one last chance to enjoy the savory sandwich.”

After this limited-time offer, McRib will be retired from the McDonald’s menu forever. So they say, any way.

McDonald’s is telling McRib fans to sign a petition at MCRIB.COM to let the company know that the McRib should stay.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:14 AM 10-17-2008
Ever since I moved to town here, I've been impressed with our McDonalds. They provided fast service, good quality food, and orders will always right. I mean they were so good that I had grown to actually like McDonalds again.

That is until... This summer they shut down our McDonalds for two months and did a major renovation. Employees went to work at the neigboring McDs during the reconstruction. Ever since they opened back up - and they've been back for 3 months, it's HORRIBLE. They can't get an order right to save their lives - and I'm not talking about special orders either, order an egg mcmuffin and they'll give you a biscuit and so on. Food tastes like it's been sitting for hours, and you have to wait and wait for it - why are we waiting? The food tastes like it's been ready for 2 hours?

I just don't get it.
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 09:25 AM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Ever since I moved to town here, I've been impressed with our McDonalds. They provided fast service, good quality food, and orders will always right. I mean they were so good that I had grown to actually like McDonalds again.

That is until... This summer they shut down our McDonalds for two months and did a major renovation. Employees went to work at the neigboring McDs during the reconstruction. Ever since they opened back up - and they've been back for 3 months, it's HORRIBLE. They can't get an order right to save their lives - and I'm not talking about special orders either, order an egg mcmuffin and they'll give you a biscuit and so on. Food tastes like it's been sitting for hours, and you have to wait and wait for it - why are we waiting? The food tastes like it's been ready for 2 hours?

I just don't get it.
Does anyone else see this post as a reflection on our current Chiefs?

Which is worse?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:46 AM 10-17-2008
You will never be human again!
Attached: mchuard.bmp (576.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:59 AM 10-17-2008
THE ONE THING UPS DOES RIGHT! BRINGING YO ASS MCRIBS!
Attached: UPS.bmp (576.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:56 PM 10-17-2008
I used to like the McCrib until I found out it was made from babies.
[Reply]
Stewie 12:56 PM 10-17-2008
What else are you going to do with $3.65? Huh?

[Reply]
JuicesFlowing 01:07 PM 10-17-2008
I have never eaten one of these and I never will.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:08 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by JuicesFlowing:
thanks for shitting on the thread. Why do people feel the need to come in here and ruin mcribb worship
[Reply]
JuicesFlowing 01:15 PM 10-17-2008
I didn't say it tasted like shit. How would I know? My post was more against McDonald's than the actual Mc Rib. Plus, Rain Man found out they were made from babies. This solidifies my decision.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:19 PM 10-17-2008
I didn't say it tasted like shit. How would I know? My post was more against McDonald's than the actual Mc Rib. Plus, Rain Man found out they were made from babies. This solidifies my decision.
No, no, not the McRib. The McCrib. They stopped selling it a long time ago.
[Reply]
Sully 01:20 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I used to like the McCrib until I found out it was made from babies.
And...?
[Reply]
Fish 01:21 PM 10-17-2008
You some sorta communist or somethin?
[Reply]
JuicesFlowing 01:21 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
No, no, not the McRib. The McCrib. They stopped selling it a long time ago.
Oh crap. Misread. Sorry.
[Reply]
JuicesFlowing 01:22 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
You some sorta communist or somethin?
No, I just prefer Wendy's.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:39 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm ashamed to admit that I ate six McRibs last week in Omaha. My stomach is still not operating within normal parameters.
pig
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up