ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Media Center>USA: Mr. Robot
keg in kc 07:40 PM 06-25-2015
Premiered on Wednesday. Apparently the pilot's been online for a month, has all kind of critical acclaim, to the point that they gave it a second season before the pilot even aired. All I can say is go watch it if you haven't. It's pretty badass.

Full ep at the link or on demand
http://www.usanetwork.com/mrrobot/vi...hellofriendmov
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:28 PM 09-10-2016
Maybe we can get back on track now . Wait a minute, what track ?
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:05 PM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Anyone notice the crosswalk timer in the Dark Army/Diner scene?
I didn't on my initial watch, but I caught it when I rewatched it with the wife. Sam does a great job with the little things like that. Similarly, anybody catch the Reddit thread about the two people that approached Angela? Another nice touch by Sam.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:09 AM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
I didn't on my initial watch, but I caught it when I rewatched it with the wife. Sam does a great job with the little things like that. Similarly, anybody catch the Reddit thread about the two people that approached Angela? Another nice touch by Sam.
I've purposely stayed away from Reddit - don't want to catch a spoiler by accident.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Third Eye 09:11 AM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I've purposely stayed away from Reddit - don't want to catch a spoiler by accident.

Spoiler!
I don't think I've ever really stumbled across a spoiler, but I do enjoy reading the theories.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Third Eye 12:12 AM 11-18-2017
Holy hell, the last two episodes have been fucking intense.
[Reply]
Third Eye 11:14 PM 11-22-2017
Well that was pretty devastating. Is anybody still watching this? Season 3 has been so good.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:51 AM 11-23-2017
For some reason I didn't watch after season 1. Need to catch up.
[Reply]
Third Eye 12:19 PM 11-23-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
For some reason I didn't watch after season 1. Need to catch up.
First half of season 2 was kinda slow, but the second was great. 3rd season has been amazingly good.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:20 AM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Well that was pretty devastating. Is anybody still watching this? Season 3 has been so good.
Still loving it.

Now worried that the LHC/alternate universe/time travel hints in the show were just there to throw us off. White Rose's comments last ep make me think he just mindfucked her into playing her part...
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:54 AM 11-25-2017
I lost interest.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:25 AM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
I binged and watched the whole series in a day and I love how they slowly eased the audience to join along and then from episode 7 on, they go pedal to the metal.

Spoiler!
Was told about this series by my son. Binged watched the first season on Amazon on Thanksgiving night. I guess because it was on USA that I never even considered it as even a possibly, turns out it is quality work. I was wrong.

The series has a unique feel and look to the series. The way its put on film, the dialog and directing is something I'm used to seeing on HBO. Top shelf quality. Without Ramik I think the whole show wouldn't have worked. Perfect melding of show and actor.

I told my wife this feels like a fight club thing in the first episode. I thought this was a bad sign, some retread shit. But the quality was so high I overlooked the possibility of a fight club type spinoff TV series. Turns out the whole fight club arc fits well with the direction of the series.

I dont know if you are spoiling this show or not. I shall return when I finish season 2.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:39 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I told my wife this feels like a fight club thing in the first episode. I thought this was a bad sign, some retread shit. But the quality was so high I overlooked the possibility of a fight club type spinoff TV series. Turns out the whole fight club arc fits well with the direction of the series.

I dont know if you are spoiling this show or not. I shall return when I finish season 2.
There is a difference between ripping something off and paying homage. This series pays homage, covers many of the same bases, but goes much deeper into many different areas.

And at the time season 1 and 2 were happening they were actually very timely. So timely during season 1 it seemed to predict events a week or two before they happened...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:01 AM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
There is a difference between ripping something off and paying homage. This series pays homage, covers many of the same bases, but goes much deeper into many different areas.

And at the time season 1 and 2 were happening they were actually very timely. So timely during season 1 it seemed to predict events a week or two before they happened...
I didn't mean to come off as I thought it was a weak rip off of Fight Club. I thought it was a different take on the concept and it worked well. 2 episodes into season 2, it looks like they are going to explore his mental illness. I love Ramik's acting but I hope they move on soon.

BTW, I know for a fact(cant tell you how I know) that no one will ever cut the balls off that bull on Wall Street. That thing is guarded 24/7 by several off duty NY city cops with serious firepower. In addition to the regular police force guarding the area, there are street cameras in 3 different camera locations and angles focused on only that bull. The rich dont want their symbols vandalized or blown up.
[Reply]
Third Eye 07:31 PM 12-14-2017
Jesus, Irving.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/com...of_the_finale/
[Reply]
Rausch 08:07 AM 12-17-2017
I didn't mean to come off as I thought it was a weak rip off of Fight Club. I thought it was a different take on the concept and it worked well. 2 episodes into season 2, it looks like they are going to explore his mental illness. I love Ramik's acting but I hope they move on soon.
It pays off and it's worth it.

BTW, I know for a fact(cant tell you how I know) that no one will ever cut the balls off that bull on Wall Street. That thing is guarded 24/7 by several off duty NY city cops with serious firepower. In addition to the regular police force guarding the area, there are street cameras in 3 different camera locations and angles focused on only that bull. The rich dont want their symbols vandalized or blown up.
All the more reason to put it in the show.

If some moron tries that they'll be caught immediately. It's probably not smart to show an act of terrorism on TV that could be highly effective and likely successful...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up