ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs workout RB Spencer Ware
Dante84 01:13 PM 12-03-2019
Per Carrington Harrison

UPDATE: Chiefs have signed Spencer Ware

It appears the Chiefs have signed Spencer Ware, who played the 3 previous seasons in KC. Ware posted this on his Instagram account a few minutes ago. pic.twitter.com/ydJftRzK5L

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) December 3, 2019

#yeslawd #Moments ���� yeslawd4 @kcchiefs UNFINISHED BUSINESS #FoWhat #ItsWorth #chiefskingdom ����✊�� https://t.co/KNtdeMmvuO

— Spencer Ware (@spenceware11) December 3, 2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 12:53 AM 12-04-2019
Ware made a hell of a catch on an even more amazing throw by Mahomes to get downfield and tie the game up at the end of the AFCCG.
[Reply]
scho63 01:26 AM 12-04-2019
CJ Spiller says "FUCK YOU!"
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:36 AM 12-04-2019
Id take Ware over Broke Dick Damien
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:00 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:

After he kills Hitler of course.
Let's get the Super Bowl first.
[Reply]
Otter 06:50 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I hope that Ware can be impactful, but he's obviously not going to be in game shape. By the time he's in game shape, both Williams will likely be back.
This is what I'm thinking. Guys been out of football for quiet a long time and there's only 4 more games left in the regular season. This leads me to belive the injuries to the Williams boys are worse than we know or Reid has very little confidence in the current RB stable.

I wish they would have found a way to keep Kareem Hunt and still save face.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:09 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
This is what I'm thinking. Guys been out of football for quiet a long time and there's only 4 more games left in the regular season. This leads me to belive the injuries to the Williams boys are worse than we know or Reid has very little confidence in the current RB stable.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KAREEM HUNT FOR SHIT'S SAKE!
[Reply]
Otter 07:39 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KAREEM HUNT FOR SHIT'S SAKE!
Did you know Kareem Hunt's favorite fast food restaurants are Burger King and Chipotle? He also share's the same last name as the owner of his former team!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Oxford 10:11 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Brought in for passing situations to block and catch.
I see him as the blocking pass protection back for Shady and Darwin, maybe in 1 back 4 wides formations
[Reply]
rtmike 10:35 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Veach should fire up his DeLorean and go get 2013 Jamaal Charles.
Don’t seem fair.
Football Gods figure we can only handle one stud, Homie?
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:41 AM 12-04-2019
I like Spencer. I've always thought he was a good reliable guy. Just injury prone.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:44 AM 12-04-2019
Did you know Kareem Hunt's favorite fast food restaurants are Burger King and Chipotle? He also share's the same last name as the owner of his former team!

Spoiler!
And Mahomes favorite Ketchup!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:20 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
I hope Ware can add something but Chris Ballard knew who he was and who he is now and had to cut him. That worries me but I am sure its insurance till Damian or Darrel get back.

I long for the days of Chris Ballard & Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:33 PM 12-04-2019

Nobody gives a **** about them "saving face." We always should have kept Hunt.

Hunt had 7 carries for 46 yards against the Steelers this past weekend. He also had 5 catches for 19 yards and a TD.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:36 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
West announced his retirement too.
Saw that. Kinda weird it happened on the same day as this.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:55 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Saw that. Kinda weird it happened on the same day as this.
I wonder if he was hoping he'd get the call from the Chiefs and, when it didn't come, figured that was his last chance.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up