ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Hall of Classics>An open apology
AmericanHero 02:57 PM 03-03-2003
I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
[Reply]
Braincase 10:25 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by OVER-HEAD
Hell man..the EX took my life
Time to post naked pictures of her on the internet... tell her you did it to raise money to pay attorney fees and alimony...
[Reply]
Lzen 10:49 AM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by pHoBiA
.....I will not be sharing the identity of the person who sent the email to his boss. Suffice it to say, they feel badly and wanted to "out" themselves to the board, but I advised against doing so.........
What do you mean they wanted to out themselves to the board? Does that mean this person who sent the email to Daniel's boss wanted to fess up to the Planet? I would be curious to know who it was. I wouldn't pile on them it but, I can't say what everyone else here would do.
[Reply]
Over-Head 12:22 PM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BrainCase

Time to post naked pictures of her on the internet... tell her you did it to raise money to pay attorney fees and alimony...
She's a baptize maken convert Jehovah's Witness...how many fuggen pic's you think I was ever able to make of the hag??
Yeah there such good people...makes me wanna PUKE!!
Tyhem bible throwen fuggers E VER bang on my door again i'll teach em' a thing or 2 about religion:-) :-)
No fuggen wonder I left that "CULT" 15yrs ago...shittttttttttt:-) :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:31 PM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Lzen

What do you mean they wanted to out themselves to the board? Does that mean this person who sent the email to Daniel's boss wanted to fess up to the Planet? I would be curious to know who it was. I wouldn't pile on them it but, I can't say what everyone else here would do.
Well, I gotta admit....I thought the guy deserved it for the most part. Personally, I THOUGHT about sending his boss an e-mail--but I decided that would be too far over the top.
:-)

I just wanted him to piss his pants thinking what we COULD do with the information. He certainly wasn't too bright leaving a trail like that....:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
conjureman 04:42 PM 03-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by conjureman
In the spirit of good sportsmanship, I say we offer "Danny Boy" a seat at the esteemed Chiefs Planet table! Now that he's learned some table manners, he could be a good addition--seems capable of some good clever smaque! Isn't that what makes the cp great? Contingent upon him changing his name from Hero (obviously a mis-nomer)...and ceasing posting during billable hours! What say you guys?? Extend the olive branch?:-)
bump!
[Reply]
BossChief 11:21 AM 02-01-2010
this is a crazy place
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:35 PM 02-02-2010
Originally Posted by BossChief:
this is a crazy place

You lookin' for trouble?

We don't like being called crazy.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:24 PM 02-06-2010
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You lookin' for trouble?

We don't like being called crazy.
Well, Im crazy...must be why I fit right in.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up