ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tiger Woods
Hamwallet 04:13 PM 03-11-2018
Anyone else watch golf for the first time in a long time today? He seems to be getting back to form. He was right in it today, next week is Bay Hill, that dude lived on the course for a LONG time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:53 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Not really. He was pretending to be something that he wasn't because he thought that was what he was supposed to do. But he gets credit for that. Now we know who he really was. And now we're all jealous of all of the sweet ass he was bangin' when he wasn't gambling. Because hypercompetitive people can't shut it down
I think most successful pro athletes pull amazing tail. But Tiger is/was a God.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
banecat 10:23 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I think most successful pro athletes pull amazing tail. But Tiger is/was a God.

Yes. He probably rivaled Jordan, and Beckham when it came to ass
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:23 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
. But I really don't care, the man is/was a class act.
Are you ever right about anything?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:53 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Are you ever right about anything?
Of course. I'm right about this too. Why would you disagree?

:-)

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:55 PM 07-21-2018
I don't know how cheating on your wife with over 20 women, being notoriously cheap and unappreciative of people providing services for you, and surly with those that provide you an avenue for fame qualifies you as a class act. Then again, I'm not an idiot.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:45 AM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I don't know how cheating on your wife with over 20 women, being notoriously cheap and unappreciative of people providing services for you, and surly with those that provide you an avenue for fame qualifies you as a class act. Then again, I'm not an idiot.
So unless he's out there squandering his wealth like he needs to buy friends he's not a great champion? LOL!

As for him getting laid, like you, I don't actually know his home life, but unlike you, I'm not going to judge as if I do. Are you his violent ex-wife's BFF or something? But text her, when she's not in church (we all know how much of a devoted catholic she is... Almost a nun!) please and ask her if she anger management classes worked.

[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:58 AM 07-22-2018
Didn't hold the lead for very long, did he? Massive choker. YE Yang still in his head.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11:49 AM 07-22-2018
Love a good Spieth choke, but also bummed there was zero 18th hole drama.

Would have been nice to see Tiger make that last putt to get a tie for 2nd or 3rd, but still a top 10. How far will he jump in the rankings? I don't understand the system.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:56 AM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Love a good Spieth choke, but also bummed there was zero 18th hole drama.

Would have been nice to see Tiger make that last putt to get a tie for 2nd or 3rd, but still a top 10. How far will he jump in the rankings? I don't understand the system.
No one really understands the rankings, but it's a two-year rolling system where you get X points for certain finishes divided by your starts to get an average. Points possible are awarded by how many top players are in a field. Beyond that, it gets pretty far in the weeds. He's 71 now. This should get him around 50, perhaps?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:25 PM 07-22-2018
He's #51 after today apparently, just missing the cut for the WGC event in a few weeks. For Tiger, his ranking really only matters for those and the US Open (which I believe he now does not have eligibility for anymore). If he stays healthy, though, it's only a matter of time.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:51 PM 07-22-2018

World ranking just released. Tiger is, indeed, 50th, meaning he qualifies for the WGC: Bridgestone Invitational. pic.twitter.com/zygIoUEVWV

— Jay Coffin (@JayCoffinGC) July 22, 2018

Appears previous Twitter source was wrong, he is #50 (unless this one is also wrong).
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:11 PM 08-12-2018
Why do I fall for it every time?!

Monumental choke off the tee on 17
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:14 PM 08-12-2018
Lighten up, he's trying...
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:25 PM 08-12-2018
Hamas just can't get over it :-) :-) :-) What a rewarding life you must have as the second coming of Jesus.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:59 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Why do I fall for it every time?!

Monumental choke off the tee on 17
Dude... he shot a fucking 64 ....he's in 2nd and only losing to a young freak of nature ..Brookes...Who is on fire hitting the driver...
[Reply]
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up