Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mcan 12:50 PM 10-02-2012
Congrats on getting your guys' voices heard. I don't agree with the level of vitriol towards Clark/Pioli/etc... I agree Cassel isn't the answer and the team should start looking in another direction though. And I definitely think that the fans should find a way to show their displeasure without resorting to the types of behavior that make us look like a fair-weather fan base, or just makes us downright disrespectful or rude. Boycotts and the like only serve to make future coaches and players NOT want to come here. Filling the stadium and rooting for your team win or lose is PART of being a fan. The plane banner is a perfect way to sharpen both sides of this sword.

That said, I think most of our problems are and have been coaching... For nearly a decade now. Changing out the quarterback is like changing the color of your queen on a chessboard. If the coaches have poor schemes and strategies, they just aren't very good chess players. It's not a perfect analogy, because players have to be good enough to execute a scheme. Crappy players can ruin even the best coaches best laid plans. But our guys, and this includes Cassel, aren't "crappy." Some are really quite good. Others are merely adequate. But, we need to find better chess masterminds. All else will be window dressing and false hope. Manning didn't want to come in here and be a fancy chess piece for a guy playing checkers. I believe that why he didn't field our calls.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:52 PM 10-02-2012
LOL Carrington Harrison said we have our priorities wrong yet he just bragged about how he's going to the game this weekend. I think this guy has the Nick Wright syndrome.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:54 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
LOL Carrington Harrison said we have our priorities wrong yet he just bragged about how he's going to the game this weekend. I think this guy has the Nick Wright syndrome.
The guy claims to be a diehard MU fan but not only attended a KU game in Lawrence, but wore KU gear to the game to "see what it felt like."
[Reply]
Chief Pote 01:01 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And the first tweet I see when searching for 'chiefs banner'...

It's mind-boggling, really... :-)
40 fucking years of thick and thin.....really?
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:08 PM 10-02-2012
Might want to tighten up the banner message.....
[Reply]
frankotank 01:08 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
$20 says the ****ing plane crashes (and lands on Cassel).
that will cost extra.
Capone....please check price....
[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:09 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
you tell chiefscoalition and black retard we'll meet them in an alley and beat their asses with aids bats and tridents...
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:10 PM 10-02-2012
So what is the banner going to say?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:12 PM 10-02-2012
The Chiefs right now are akin to a restaurant that serves rotten food and the place is filthy and that coalition poster would keep going because "he has been going there for 20 years"

Me, I'll drive by a bunch of times until I see the "under new management" sign up and then I'll stop in for lunch.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:13 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
So what is the banner going to say?

[Reply]
pr_capone 01:15 PM 10-02-2012

[Reply]
frankotank 01:15 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by mcan:

That said, I think most of our problems are and have been coaching... For nearly a decade now. Changing out the quarterback is like changing the color of your queen on a chessboard. If the coaches have poor schemes and strategies, they just aren't very good chess players. It's not a perfect analogy, because players have to be good enough to execute a scheme. Crappy players can ruin even the best coaches best laid plans. But our guys, and this includes Cassel, aren't "crappy." Some are really quite good. Others are merely adequate. But, we need to find better chess masterminds. All else will be window dressing and false hope. Manning didn't want to come in here and be a fancy chess piece for a guy playing checkers. I believe that why he didn't field our calls.
I understand what you're getting at....but I'm not buying in....sonofabitch....I'd like a true, real, viable QB. something to build a team around. PLEASE! PLEASE!

I posted below in another thread...

I found this...thought it was interesting....
A few quotes....

The Chiefs never drafted their own quarterback to develop until Brodie Croyle was chosen in the 2006 NFL Draft and claimed the starting position in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...nnon_and_Grbac
[Reply]
Dayze 01:18 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by frankotank:
that will cost extra.
Capone....please check price....
I think I have a coupon at home.
[Reply]
Fritz88 01:18 PM 10-02-2012
What if Cassel shreds the Ravens D? And we win 37-0?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
frankotank 01:18 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The Chiefs right now are akin to a restaurant that serves rotten food and the place is filthy and that coalition poster would keep going because "he has been going there for 20 years"

Me, I'll drive by a bunch of times until I see the "under new management" sign up and then I'll stop in for lunch.
your damned avatar should be banned. my stomach lurches every time I see it.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 603
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156556 > Last »
Up