ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 270
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:02 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
You definetly had no idea what a hipster was :-)
a hipster is a person who does things they think are unique to get attention but in reality they are just following a trend. .

its not juts some pretentious kid with a french press and a deconstructed taco in a mason jar. .

Sherm showing up to TC always seeking attention and always having a gimmick..like whenever a hipster shows up to a party they are wearing something ironic or a costume..no different here

but yeah ..i understand people from KC liking him..i just think hes annoying. . when i see him in a spandex USA 1 piece I think of a hipster wearing some overalls or with a twisted mustache trying to get attention
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:24 AM 07-27-2019
lol sherm is not a hipster, thats a modern day hippy. lol
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:58 AM 07-27-2019
You know who wasn't a hipster? Ted Popson.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:21 AM 07-27-2019
Sherm is just providing entertainment and I only remember him doing this showing up for camp every year and after that he's all business.

He's the best fullback in the NFL on the best team in the NFL. It's all good.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 08:54 AM 07-27-2019
Sherm might be the ONLY fullback in the league.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:14 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Sherm might be the ONLY fullback in the league.
That may be because he's so awesome everyone else quit...
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:18 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
conservative? showing up in a racecar and wearing a crash helmet to the interview?..

He tries to hard..
It's TOO hard. It evidently is too hard for some people to know the difference between the two. (Since you're being an asshat about this I thought I'd be one too) :-)
[Reply]
In58men 09:21 AM 07-27-2019
Some people here think Robinson might be traded for the right price. Giants might be a good suitor.

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

Tate- facing 4 game suspension
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:29 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Some people here think Robinson might be traded for the right price. Giants might be a good suitor.

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

Unless we could get a cheap, young player for him at a position of need, it makes zero sense. It's Super Bowl or bust this year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:31 AM 07-27-2019

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

I'd offer him for a 1st . They'll be picking top 10. If they don't bite ,fuck them .DROB is good and Mahomy loves him.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:34 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
a hipster is a person who does things they think are unique to get attention but in reality they are just following a trend. .

its not juts some pretentious kid with a french press and a deconstructed taco in a mason jar. .

Sherm showing up to TC always seeking attention and always having a gimmick..like whenever a hipster shows up to a party they are wearing something ironic or a costume..no different here

but yeah ..i understand people from KC liking him..i just think hes annoying. . when i see him in a spandex USA 1 piece I think of a hipster wearing some overalls or with a twisted mustache trying to get attention
I get the feeling that you are arguing for the sake of arguing...

Frankly, I don't give flying fuck about the fashion sense, taste in music, preference in cars, personal hobbies etc of anybody on the team. I just care that they are awesome athletes that help my favorite football team win. That's all that really matters.

Sherman could be a gay circus clown from Zeta Reticuli that likes riding unicycles and pogo sticks...as long as he is doing a great job with the offense, we cool.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:38 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'd offer him for a 1st . They'll be picking top 10. If they don't bite ,**** them .DROB is good and Mahomy loves him.
I don’t think you could get a 4th for him.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:47 AM 07-27-2019
I know, keep him here.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:02 AM 07-27-2019
Sherman showing up to camp is out of pure fun nothing more. No hidden agenda, passive aggressive nonsense like Ramsey.
Players showing up to camp is now part of the entertainment and some like to have fun.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:10 AM 07-27-2019

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

I think they would have to be overwhelmed with a trade offer to move DRob. They're really gonna need him when Watkins misses his 6-10 games. This team is winning now and not rebuilding, so I think it would be an ill-advised move without major compensation in return.

Maybe a lower on the depth chart receiver for a corner?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 270
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up