ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 188
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
penguinz 08:24 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I go to MOCA in Logan Square in Chicago. Buy online and pickup at specific same day appt time. Sometimes a line, even with appts. Usually 15-20 min in and out. Cash only.

As far as IL producers in general, Revolution is my edible of choice.

EDIT: the gotcha are the taxes
This is what I found out from a few guys as well. Order online as waiting until in store takes forever. Taxes are a insane.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:25 AM 05-13-2021
From their FAQs page:

Anyone with a valid 21+ ID is allowed to purchase rec cannabis. However, an IL ID is required to purchase up to the in-state limit.

Out of State limits:
15g Flower // 2.5g concentrates // 250mg THC for edibles and infused products
Thanks!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:36 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
This is what I found out from a few guys as well. Order online as waiting until in store takes forever. Taxes are a insane.
I like the online ordering and scheduling a specific pickup time. Wait times depend on when you schedule. I typically go around 10am on weekdays and can be in and out in 5-10 mins.

It can also have a very clandestine feel to it. Everyone is super friendly, but there's like 3 doors you have to be buzzed through via camera observation. Its like crossing into east Germany with good vibes music playing way too loud.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:37 AM 05-13-2021
I like the online ordering and scheduling a specific pickup time. Wait times depend on when you schedule. I typically go around 10am on weekdays and can be in and out in 5-10 mins.

It can also have a very clandestine feel to it. Everyone is super friendly, but there's like 3 doors you have to be buzzed through via camera observation. Its like crossing into east Germany with good vibes music playing way too loud.
Lol I get that same vibe
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:49 AM 05-25-2021
Just wanted everybody to know that the wife and I made a trip to Chicago this past weekend.

The dispensary trip was easy, straightforward, and fun. The people were incredibly friendly and helpful.

If anybody ever wants to know more, just PM me. Now that I've done it, I know what I'm doing. :-)
[Reply]
philfree 04:01 PM 05-25-2021
I keep seeing the commercial about Paraquat and Parkinson's Disease and it reminds of the 70' and the Paraquat scare. What kind of bud is that you smokin'? Paraquat!
[Reply]
dmahurin 04:32 PM 05-25-2021
Got an appointment today to get my card here in Missouri. Free doctor consult and a 25 dollar gift card to the dispensary offering it to offset the 25 dollar state cost for the license.
[Reply]
philfree 03:17 PM 08-15-2021
I'm out of town and I bought some gummies and some chocolates and now I need to get them home. Should I even worry about taking this stuff on the plane? Just put in my back pack with my laptop and go about my business or should I try to disguise/hide it? Or is to risky?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:22 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's all about the strain and the combination of cannabinoids. Higher THC tends to excite while higher CBD tends to numb. Of course those are high-level generalizations and it varies by individual.

Also, sometimes it's not about energy but mindset. I absolutely ****ing hate to mow but slapping on some ANC headphones and some old school heavy metal and I'm ready to mow for hours, if you know what I mean.
the combination of cannabanoids and terpenes, brosef.

THC is THC, it acts the same, no matter what. Same with CBD, any cannabanoid.

It's the differences in terpenes that give different strains their distinctive flavors, aromas, and effects.

Promise.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:24 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'm out of town and I bought some gummies and some chocolates and now I need to get them home. Should I even worry about taking this stuff on the plane? Just put in my back pack with my laptop and go about my business or should I try to disguise/hide it? Or is to risky?
I'd probably just carry them on, but I've got giant balls, so...

Are you arriving in a destination where MMJ or RMJ is legal? Then you have nothing to worry about.

If you're coming into KCI, Platte City guys are assholes and you can buy that shit here, so I'd personally eat them all before I get on the plane...
[Reply]
philfree 03:30 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'd probably just carry them on, but I've got giant balls, so...

Are you arriving in a destination where MMJ or RMJ is legal? Then you have nothing to worry about.

If you're coming into KCI, Platte City guys are assholes and you can buy that shit here, so I'd personally eat them all before I get on the plane...
Vegas to Springfield/Branson. I figure once I get through security in Vegas I'll be clear of any trouble.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:30 PM 08-15-2021
OG Kush
Blue Dream
Bubba Fett
London Durban Poundcake
Wedding CakexSkittlez
Alien Sunset
Blueberry Skunk

concentrates :
Pink Lemonade
WhoaSeeWhoa
LemonCello
Bruce Banner

carts :
Bubble Gum
Bruce Banner

Edibles :
Robhots lemonade
Cowboy something oranother
Keef Root Beer and Lemonade infused drinks
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:32 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
Vegas to Springfield/Branson. I figure once I get through security in Vegas I'll be clear of any trouble.
They will not give a shit in Vegas what you are taking out of Vegas if it's legal in Vegas.

If it's not legal where you're landing, it's not their problem...and it's not like you have to declare anything for customs in Springfield/Branson.

I wouldn't sweat it. You'll be fine.
[Reply]
eDave 03:35 PM 08-15-2021
Phoenix is legal and they have dogs sniffing while you go through security. I thought one locked onto me a couple of months ago while I have a vape in my carry-on. The Officer just game him a command and they went on. I noticed he was locking on to everyone sorta. It was definately by ball area he was interested in.

I'd have just showed them my med card and claimed idiocy and whatever but my understanding from TSA guys on reddit, they don't give a shit. They are worried about the plane and the passengers. Not your happy candy. At worst, they'd just tell you to go throw it out outside and try again.

Word of advice: Don't eat too much sativa edible and sit next to the emergency exit because I did that and was bugging the **** out and that exit looked like the only way out of that situation.
[Reply]
PRIEST 03:58 PM 08-15-2021
Mojito , sour diesel , Dutch Hawaiian

Three thumbs up
[Reply]
Page 110 of 188
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Up