ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>100% chance of snow on Sunday; 4.5 inches expected
-King- 12:22 PM 12-14-2019

There is a 100% chance of snow Sunday, and now the second wave is also targeting our area for Monday. So, additional amounts are likely with that second wave. This shows the potential snowfall during the @Chiefs game tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/Fes6N7gBS3

— Gary Lezak (@glezak) December 14, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:38 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Well that means swaths of empty seats as wine and cheesers abandon their tickets to watch from home. Hope we don’t need the crowd too much.

Since it’s Denver, we probably won’t.
In a game a couple of weeks ago, I had to go to a sports bar in Denver since the game wasn't on TV. The game was opposite the Broncos game, and there wasn't a Broncos fan in the entire restaurant. It was all other teams. I found that humorous.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:38 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Well that means swaths of empty seats as wine and cheesers abandon their tickets to watch from home. Hope we don’t need the crowd too much.

Since it’s Denver, we probably won’t.
I’ll be there first game ever in from Pennsylvania
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 PM 12-14-2019
Drove up today for the game. Brought the 6 year old for his first game

Not snowing yet
[Reply]
stevieray 10:35 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What’s Mahomes record in snow games?
whatever it is, Lamar Jackson, amirite?
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:39 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Drove up today for the game. Brought the 6 year old for his first game

Not snowing yet
Snow won’t start till tomorrow. Hope the 6 year old enjoys it! Have fun!
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 10:42 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Or Deshaun Watson, or Josh Allen.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:44 PM 12-14-2019
What? A remedial English class?

More like a spooky gunship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:44 PM 12-14-2019
Dontari Poe hit me up the other day. He said, "Yo, my nigga, you was right those bath salts be whack. But yo dawg, we gots to see if Rihanna wants to hang out again!" I told this dude we don't know Rihanna. He comes back with, "Joey, we know everybody. Everybody knows everybody. We all just atoms in a solar system and mike Tyson and degrasse. You know, G." I couldn't take it anymore so I sent my posse to take him out in MarioKart and thankfully he has been lowkey ever since.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:51 PM 12-14-2019
Undefeated in snow games
[Reply]
007 11:08 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
On a purely practical note...how the hell do they clear the parking lots if this happens during game time? It's gonna be a friggin' nightmare getting in and out of that place. I've never been there during a heavy snow game (saw a sleet game in 2000, which sucked), but the regular conditions are a pain in the ass in the parking lot...I can't even imagine what this kind of snow would be like...
Everyone brings their own shovel.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:23 PM 12-14-2019
Undefeated in snow games
Wow, so amazing..in how many starts, 30? damn.

Maybe you'll get his jersey for Christmas and can wear it while watching the Chiefs
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:21 AM 12-15-2019
Undefeated in snow games
Winless against the Chiefs.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:36 AM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
On a purely practical note...how the hell do they clear the parking lots if this happens during game time? It's gonna be a friggin' nightmare getting in and out of that place. I've never been there during a heavy snow game (saw a sleet game in 2000, which sucked), but the regular conditions are a pain in the ass in the parking lot...I can't even imagine what this kind of snow would be like...
I’ve been in sleet, ice storms and large accumulation of snow games at Arrowhead. Never had an issue getting out of the parking lots. Most of the crowd left or never showed. Getting in and out is not a problem. Getting home safely, that’s another question to be answered by every fan.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:39 AM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Winless against the Chiefs.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:12 AM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’ve been in sleet, ice storms and large accumulation of snow games at Arrowhead. Never had an issue getting out of the parking lots. Most of the crowd left or never showed. Getting in and out is not a problem. Getting home safely, that’s another question to be answered by every fan.
Getting into the lot for the Colts playoff game was a bitch last season. Not being able to see the lines for spots turned it into a free for all. Probably cut total parking by at least 25%.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up