ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors
notorious 01:46 PM 12-13-2019
:-)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...152111625.html

Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors

A Kansas woman angered several of her neighbors after revealing a large, sexually explicit holiday display on her rooftop.

Shelby Gash, 24, shared photos of her decorated home on Facebook earlier this month, showing what would go on to become a source of local outrage. The house's roof was patterned with a long string of lights in the shape of a male reproductive organ.

"Sorry neighbors... I felt the need to make a giant d*** on the roof," Gash wrote on Facebook. "'Tis the season!"

The Facebook post received hundreds of shares, but some nearby residents didn't learn of the design until earlier this week, when local station WDAF-TV reported on the display.

"Well it's certainly a statement," one neighbor, Marcelo Vergara told WDAF-TV. "I don’t know to what, but [it's] probably not appropriate for the neighborhood."

"Yeah, and I don't think it's appropriate for little kids," Marcelo's wife, Christi Vergara added.

Gash, however, has stood by her holiday decor. The 24-year-old told WDAF-TV that many people "think it's hilarious," adding that the decorations have changed the "vibe" in a neighborhood she described as being "uptight."

"People are stopping in the middle of the night taking photos and laughing," Gash said. "People think it's so much fun. I think there's a lot more laughter than it's bringing out anything uncomfortable."

But the fun ultimately came to an end for Gash, who said she took down the display after four days due to concerns about small children in the neighborhood. Still, she told WDAF-TV that she wished the response had played out differently.

"I wish people would come up to me if they're really bothered by it," Gash said.

[Reply]
ChiefsLV 09:13 AM 12-14-2019
People are so sensitive about the peen and politically correct these days. What about the kids? Waaa.
[Reply]
scho63 09:17 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
People are so sensitive about the peen and politically correct these days. What about the kids? Waaa.
The kids know 10x's more than the parents!

It's the damn boomer parents screwing things up. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 12-14-2019
What she did is the epitome of low class, all the white knighters in here are ignorant asses
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:10 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
All good Christian children should have the opportunity for there first penis sighting to be a holy priest’s.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:24 AM 12-14-2019
Just watched her interview... cute... but I don’t think she’ll be satisfied with any sized penis.. she’ll be always looking for the next big thing..
[Reply]
Pablo 12:34 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
All good Christian children should have the opportunity for there first penis sighting to be a holy priest’s.
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 12:55 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
seriously?

Maybe Grandma can go around the dinner table and slap everyone in the face with her titties, while grandpa twerks over the turkey
The same people butt hurt over a dick on the roof would be the ones perfectly fine letting their kids play Call of Duty at 9 years old.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:19 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The same people butt hurt over a dick on the roof would be the ones perfectly fine letting their kids play Call of Duty at 9 years old.
Shouldn't you be celebrating Kwanzaa?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:27 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
What she did is the epitome of low class, all the white knighters in here are ignorant asses
Yeah. I think she doesn't know that we're laughing at her, not with her.

We're also looking at her breasts, but that's a different thing.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:42 PM 12-14-2019
weird way to get your 15 minutes
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:48 PM 12-14-2019
Oh god; chick with a fucking iguana. RUN.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:12 PM 12-14-2019
Shelby seems like a good time.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:19 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I agree..

Its not a matter of people being "too soft" or "uptight people being too uptight"

Its a simple matter of disrespect.... We can sit here and say the world is going soft etc, and use this as an example but the two just do not correlate together..

We all learn and understand respect towards other people etc, and its something this country is pushing for in terms of all these new movements etc, and i highly believe this young 24 year old being educated by liberal professors etc support all these movements, but she is actually going against probably everything she believes by not respecting other peoples values and opinions or beliefs...

Same old hypocritical **** all around.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:25 PM 12-14-2019
We need some "get off my lawn" signs to give out in this thread.
[Reply]
eDave 04:26 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We need some "get off my lawn" signs to give out in this thread.
Naw man. Shelby shouldn't have done this.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up