ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors
notorious 01:46 PM 12-13-2019
:-)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...152111625.html

Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors

A Kansas woman angered several of her neighbors after revealing a large, sexually explicit holiday display on her rooftop.

Shelby Gash, 24, shared photos of her decorated home on Facebook earlier this month, showing what would go on to become a source of local outrage. The house's roof was patterned with a long string of lights in the shape of a male reproductive organ.

"Sorry neighbors... I felt the need to make a giant d*** on the roof," Gash wrote on Facebook. "'Tis the season!"

The Facebook post received hundreds of shares, but some nearby residents didn't learn of the design until earlier this week, when local station WDAF-TV reported on the display.

"Well it's certainly a statement," one neighbor, Marcelo Vergara told WDAF-TV. "I don’t know to what, but [it's] probably not appropriate for the neighborhood."

"Yeah, and I don't think it's appropriate for little kids," Marcelo's wife, Christi Vergara added.

Gash, however, has stood by her holiday decor. The 24-year-old told WDAF-TV that many people "think it's hilarious," adding that the decorations have changed the "vibe" in a neighborhood she described as being "uptight."

"People are stopping in the middle of the night taking photos and laughing," Gash said. "People think it's so much fun. I think there's a lot more laughter than it's bringing out anything uncomfortable."

But the fun ultimately came to an end for Gash, who said she took down the display after four days due to concerns about small children in the neighborhood. Still, she told WDAF-TV that she wished the response had played out differently.

"I wish people would come up to me if they're really bothered by it," Gash said.

[Reply]
EPodolak 03:11 PM 12-13-2019
She's a firecracker. She may end up in the hot teacher's thread someday.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:13 PM 12-13-2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:18 PM 12-13-2019
would
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:20 PM 12-13-2019
How nice of her to put the object she's taken miles and miles of on the roof of her house.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:22 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
would
But in what currency?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:23 PM 12-13-2019
Shelby Gash!! I legit almost fell out of my chair.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ptlyon 03:23 PM 12-13-2019
I'd gladly give her a mile
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:26 PM 12-13-2019
She also decorated her tree with a bunch of these.

[Reply]
notorious 03:26 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Thanks for the tip.
That’s what she said.

[Reply]
38yrsfan 03:27 PM 12-13-2019
You mean there are women that actually put up or help wih the lights??? Wow, impressive.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:33 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
hahahha this lady is my hero.

Families go wahhhh wahhh wahhh think about the kids derp derp derp

Do kids not have penises? What is the big deal.

Excellent troll job.

Only about half of kids do.

But yeah, I agree. It's funny that some Americans are so uptight about body parts. I look forward to the day when I can go to the park and see young women frolicking naked and carefree.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:34 PM 12-13-2019
So she hung dong. I’d like to see that.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:38 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But in what currency?
I've got 15,000 Verge coins I'd gladly give her, assuming she takes crypto.

(current value ~ $64)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:40 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Only about half of kids do.

But yeah, I agree. It's funny that some Americans are so uptight about body parts. I look forward to the day when I can go to the park and see young women frolicking naked and carefree.
Yeah you clearly haven't paid attention to the women who attend "free the nipple" protests.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:42 PM 12-13-2019
Perhaps she's just Bhutanese...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallu...ings_in_Bhutan
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up