ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors
notorious 01:46 PM 12-13-2019
:-)

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...152111625.html

Woman’s explicit Christmas display draws outrage from neighbors

A Kansas woman angered several of her neighbors after revealing a large, sexually explicit holiday display on her rooftop.

Shelby Gash, 24, shared photos of her decorated home on Facebook earlier this month, showing what would go on to become a source of local outrage. The house's roof was patterned with a long string of lights in the shape of a male reproductive organ.

"Sorry neighbors... I felt the need to make a giant d*** on the roof," Gash wrote on Facebook. "'Tis the season!"

The Facebook post received hundreds of shares, but some nearby residents didn't learn of the design until earlier this week, when local station WDAF-TV reported on the display.

"Well it's certainly a statement," one neighbor, Marcelo Vergara told WDAF-TV. "I don’t know to what, but [it's] probably not appropriate for the neighborhood."

"Yeah, and I don't think it's appropriate for little kids," Marcelo's wife, Christi Vergara added.

Gash, however, has stood by her holiday decor. The 24-year-old told WDAF-TV that many people "think it's hilarious," adding that the decorations have changed the "vibe" in a neighborhood she described as being "uptight."

"People are stopping in the middle of the night taking photos and laughing," Gash said. "People think it's so much fun. I think there's a lot more laughter than it's bringing out anything uncomfortable."

But the fun ultimately came to an end for Gash, who said she took down the display after four days due to concerns about small children in the neighborhood. Still, she told WDAF-TV that she wished the response had played out differently.

"I wish people would come up to me if they're really bothered by it," Gash said.

[Reply]
notorious 01:47 PM 12-13-2019
The guy being interviewed at the beginning killed me! :-)

Lenexa, Ks. You make us so proud.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:49 PM 12-13-2019
Nice gash
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:50 PM 12-13-2019
What a stupid bitch. She didn't realize it might a problem with kids?? Just dumb. But hey...she got on tv.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:50 PM 12-13-2019
If Shelby’s into giant dicks then I can certainly help her out with that.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:51 PM 12-13-2019
Also...thanks Fox 4 for making sure you covered this story.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:52 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If Shelby’s into giant dicks then I can certainly help her out with that.
gonna introduce her to your boyfriend?
:-):-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:53 PM 12-13-2019
Gash likes dick? Go figure.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 12-13-2019
Well this is hilarious, some kids in my neighborhood made a giant snow dick when it snowed last year.
[Reply]
notorious 02:31 PM 12-13-2019

Reminds me of the Austin Powers part with the penis rocket.
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 02:40 PM 12-13-2019
hahahha this lady is my hero.

Families go wahhhh wahhh wahhh think about the kids derp derp derp

Do kids not have penises? What is the big deal.

Excellent troll job.
[Reply]
chinaski 02:42 PM 12-13-2019
Since when is "penis" a bad word? I mean, I guess I can understand bluring out the image on a news broadcast, but JFC, "penis" is not a bad word. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:43 PM 12-13-2019
Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina
[Reply]
Donger 02:45 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina
Thanks for the tip.
[Reply]
eDave 03:11 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Thanks for the tip.
But not all boys have penis' and not all girls have a vag.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up