ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:24 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I say put some clothes on and sing.

conforming to bald goatees guys??

drama much?
Drama much? Cmon man. Just because you don’t like the way she looks doesn’t mean others don’t. A bunch of most likely out of shape old guys calling someone who makes more money than they’ll ever know, doing something most would dream of fat? She was just named entertainer of the year for a pretty big magazine. Herp derp she’s fat har har. It’s just dumb imo. Like McDonalds employees trying to clown the owner of 20 franchises because they’re fat. Yeah guess what else is fat? Their bank account. Sorry for pointing out a lot of unnecessary hate toward someone doing their thing.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:32 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Drama much? Cmon man. Just because you don’t like the way she looks doesn’t mean others don’t. A bunch of most likely out of shape old guys calling someone who makes more money than they’ll ever know, doing something most would dream of fat? She was just named entertainer of the year for a pretty big magazine. Herp derp she’s fat har har. It’s just dumb imo. Like McDonalds employees trying to clown the owner of 20 franchises because they’re fat. Yeah guess what else is fat? Their bank account. Sorry for pointing out a lot of unnecessary hate toward someone doing their thing.
I DONT CARE that she's overweight.

if she needs to show her ass to sell records, she's sub par.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:35 AM 12-13-2019
Can someone lay out for me how they decide whether fat bank signifies worth and validation or whether fat bank signifies greed and entitlement?

I'm not saying that this particular person falls into either camp, but it does seem odd that some people inspire the reaction 'even if you don't like it, it makes her rich, so your criticism makes you look foolish,' and some people inspire the reaction 'I don't like it, the fact that they're rich makes them evil.'
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:37 AM 12-13-2019

I'm certain she doesn't need to show her ass to sell records. She does it because she wants to and she can.

You don't get to collaborate with Prince being "sub par".
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:40 AM 12-13-2019
Wow, whole lot of hating in this thread. Her music sucks, she’s fat, blah blah. How unhappy are you with your life if you can’t be happy for this girl for doing things her way, bucking the norm, and being who she is instead of conforming to what a bunch of bald goatee having fools would rather look at? I say good for her. Yeah I like me some fat girls, but Jesus the hate on here for someone earning a living doing something they love because of their size is some small dick sounding shit to me.
Fat Bottomed girls you make the Rock'n world go round! - Queen
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:43 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Can someone lay out for me how they decide whether fat bank signifies worth and validation or whether fat bank signifies greed and entitlement?
For me... it is up to the individual themselves. You have a guy that owns 20 McDs, treats his employees well, gives back to the community, goes out of his way to be an asset to those around him, AND has fat stacks... I would say they seem worthy and would offer them validation.

You have a woman who owns 20 nail salons, treats her employees like dog shit, is selfish, values enriching their bank account over all else, never gives anything back to the employees nor the community, AND has fat stacks. They are a greedy entitled fuck that deserves nothing that they have.

/no clue where Lizzo falls in either category.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:46 AM 12-13-2019

Sounds like your mad cuz she’s fat and showing her ass. Pretty sure she sold records before doing that. She’s being happy in the skin she’s in. You wouldn’t be bitching so much if someone you found attractive were doing it would you? Does Shakira need to show her ass to sell records? Sex sells, women shake their asses of all shapes and sizes.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:46 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
You don't get to collaborate with Prince being "sub par".
:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:48 AM 12-13-2019
What is laughable about that? How many "sub par" artists have collaborated with Prince? (I mean... universally terrible, not just you/I don't like their music).

http://read.tidal.com/article/prince-the-perfectionist
[Reply]
stevieray 08:53 AM 12-13-2019
What is laughable about that? How many terrible artists have collaborated with Prince? (I mean... universally terrible, not just you/I don't like their music).

http://read.tidal.com/article/prince-the-perfectionist
[Reply]
stevieray 08:53 AM 12-13-2019
Sounds like your mad cuz she’s fat and showing her ass. Pretty sure she sold records before doing that. She’s being happy in the skin she’s in. You wouldn’t be bitching so much if someone you found attractive were doing it would you? Does Shakira need to show her ass to sell records? Sex sells, women shake their asses of all shapes and sizes.
mad? :-) what the fuck is wrong with men today.

Listen to yourselves.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:54 AM 12-13-2019

What is the terms used here for this type of exchange?

Oh yeah... tapout accepted.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:07 AM 12-13-2019
For me... it is up to the individual themselves. You have a guy that owns 20 McDs, treats his employees well, gives back to the community, goes out of his way to be an asset to those around him, AND has fat stacks... I would say they seem worthy and would offer them validation.

You have a woman who owns 20 nail salons, treats her employees like dog shit, is selfish, values enriching their bank account over all else, never gives anything back to the employees nor the community, AND has fat stacks. They are a greedy entitled fuck that deserves nothing that they have.

/no clue where Lizzo falls in either category.
How do you compile this information? Individual anecdotes? Inference?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:09 AM 12-13-2019
mad? :-) what the fuck is wrong with men today.

Listen to yourselves.
Ok sorry not mad. Bitching.
[Reply]
burt 09:13 AM 12-13-2019
Yeah I like me some fat girls, but Jesus the hate on here for someone earning a living doing something they love because of their size is some small dick sounding shit to me.
And I'll say the same thing to you that I would her... "Leave my dick out of this. As a matter of fact...don't touch my dick, don't think of my dick!"

Great, she is comfortable in her skin. She makes me uncomfortable. I don't much appreciate any part of her schtick at the Lakers game. I DON'T like me some fat girls. But know and appreciate many. They don't go around with their asses hanging out of their dress nor do the amplify said ass hanging by twerking! It's gross. It's cheap. It's ghetto. BUT if she is pandering to gross, cheap and ghetto...great, she nailed it. And in the process, lost all credibility.

And Time magazine has a record of naming X of the Year, just to create havoc. And they, too, nailed it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up