ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
loochy 09:48 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:

Bro... Lizzo is a talented artist. Why can't you just call a spade a spade?
Ok, she's a spade. There, I took your racism baiting. Now what?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:17 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Obese, stupid, minority, untalented, woman.

Pretty much checks all the Entertainer of the Year boxes. If only it was a tranny...if it isn't.
More trash from a trash-pimping, trash society magazine. Time magazine has been a fucking joke since forever, and their latest "person of the year" just proves it again.

That gimpy little "Shelly from South Park"-ecotard bitch's parents should be chemically castrated from breeding, and then given a good 'cat o' nine tails' for the emotional, spiritual, and ecological retardation that they have foisted upon their child.
[Reply]
srvy 05:18 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
She's a beautiful woman, BTW. You can see it in her eyes. You can see it in her smile. You can see it in her attitude. And her ridiculous talents.

And not stupid, as this PR move proves.

Her music isn't my thing, but I'm a fan for sure. Much like Brandi Carlile (mostly, and who some here most likely hate because she's a lesbian).

Success in the entertainment industry turns me on. Dane turns me on (in a totally platonic way).
Could you see it in her arse.
[Reply]
eDave 05:21 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Could you see it in her arse.
Irrelevant, given the attributes I stated. Pig.
[Reply]
srvy 06:17 PM 12-14-2019
Ok I was compelled to check her out on youtube and did a search Lizzo and produced 1st on list a song called truth hurts. I won't embed it here as I don't want to add to the suffering if curious see for yourself. My opinion albeit from a very small sample size is nothing special or unique with her voice and songwriting seemed limited and repetitive. It's probably a generational thing but I do listen to a lot of different types music. This performer just doesn't move the needle for me and probably wouldn't go out of my way to do so. Instead of ridiculing her as I did I gave it a shot and it's a no go for me. Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of Prince either so maybe there is a connection.
[Reply]
srvy 07:02 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Irrelevant, given the attributes I stated. Pig.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:33 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^^^^^^^

The woman is worth almost a billion dollars.

She IS the richest entertainer in the world.

That fact alone shows how far the music industry has sold out, let alone what passes for talent.
^old man yells at cloud
:-)The "music industry" is all about the money now!
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:18 PM 12-14-2019
Its the gross sweaty fatty at airport you pray does not sit by you on plane. Disgusting.

[Reply]
Bugeater 10:54 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Ok I was compelled to check her out on youtube and did a search Lizzo and produced 1st on list a song called truth hurts. I won't embed it here as I don't want to add to the suffering if curious see for yourself. My opinion albeit from a very small sample size is nothing special or unique with her voice and songwriting seemed limited and repetitive. It's probably a generational thing but I do listen to a lot of different types music. This performer just doesn't move the needle for me and probably wouldn't go out of my way to do so. Instead of ridiculing her as I did I gave it a shot and it's a no go for me. Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of Prince either so maybe there is a connection.
I was never a huge fan of Prince either. Nothing about his music grabbed me at all. Always heard how he was this great guitarist...blah blah...whatever. Then I stumbled upon this video...

[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:02 PM 12-14-2019
I was on a church bus recently and one of her songs comes on 103.3 and everybody started singing along. It was super uncomfortable. So I tried to picture my happy place, this time in middle school that a girl started a conversation with me outta nowhere. That never happened, I was not to popular with the chicks. But we talked for an hour. Of course she was setting me up to get jumped by some skaters, but in the moment I was soooo happy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:32 PM 12-14-2019
Yeah she's a real Macie Grey.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:46 PM 12-14-2019
I live in NYC and am decidedly not a hillbilly. Conversation just now with my wife after reading this thread:

Me: "Do you know who Lizzio is?"
Wife: "You mean 'Lizzo'"?
Me: (looks again at thread) "Yeah, that's the one."
Wife: "Uhm...." (dramatic pause as she considers what a loser her husband is) "...of course. Do you?"

CP is the fountain of knowledge. It's like bobbing for apples and coming up with herpes again and again.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:51 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I was never a huge fan of Prince either. Nothing about his music grabbed me at all. Always heard how he was this great guitarist...blah blah...whatever. Then I stumbled upon this video...

Prince was sneaky one of the best guitarists of his generation.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:45 PM 12-15-2019

[Reply]
Mennonite 01:05 PM 12-15-2019

[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up