ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Time Mag: Entertainer of the Year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 12-12-2019

Surely, in the year of our lord 2019, you know who Lizzo is. I mean, even if you don’t think you know, girl—you know.

https://time.com/entertainer-of-the-year-2019-lizzo/
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:13 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
How do you compile this information? Individual anecdotes?
Either through association or looking over their body of work/deeds as it is available. Anecdotal accounts, when multiple people (example: employees/subordinates) say the same thing about a person typically works as well but of course should be independently verified if possible.

If I can neither associate with them nor can I look over their body of work/deeds then I typically try to refrain from making that judgement. Even then it is sometimes difficult to tell as someone who appears to be worthy of validation is in fact hiding something terrible.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:21 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Either through association or looking over their body of work/deeds as it is available. Anecdotal accounts, when multiple people (example: employees/subordinates) say the same thing about a person typically works as well but of course should be independently verified if possible.

If I can neither associate with them nor can I look over their body of work/deeds then I typically try to refrain from making that judgement. Even then it is sometimes difficult to tell as someone who appears to be worthy of validation is in fact hiding something terrible.
Fair enough, but you're not the one positing that anyone who has any criticism, in light of her fat bank, are bald goateed microdicks.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:33 AM 12-13-2019
Fair enough, but you're not the one positing that anyone who has any criticism, in light of her fat bank, are bald goateed microdicks.
So the shoe doesn’t fit too well on the other foot then... got it
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:37 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So the shoe doesn’t fit too well on the other foot then... got it
You could have told us upfront this was just your Al Bundy cosplay

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:43 AM 12-13-2019
You could have told us upfront this was just your Al Bundy cosplay

My bad. Good news for us we already knew this was yours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
vailpass 10:46 AM 12-13-2019
What's important here is that she isn't a physically attractive straight white female or a straight white male of any variety. Portraying a grossly obese female as though she were anything but scores escalator points on the current woke scale and Time has achieved bonus play.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:58 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
And I'll say the same thing to you that I would her... "Leave my dick out of this. As a matter of fact...don't touch my dick, don't think of my dick!"

Great, she is comfortable in her skin. She makes me uncomfortable. I don't much appreciate any part of her schtick at the Lakers game. I DON'T like me some fat girls. But know and appreciate many. They don't go around with their asses hanging out of their dress nor do the amplify said ass hanging by twerking! It's gross. It's cheap. It's ghetto. BUT if she is pandering to gross, cheap and ghetto...great, she nailed it. And in the process, lost all credibility.

And Time magazine has a record of naming X of the Year, just to create havoc. And they, too, nailed it.
Ok cool. Do you like to see trannys? How about guys kissing? Guess what??? That and a whole lot more goes on just outside your door on the regular. Not sure how often you get out, but if it makes you sad/pissed/ unhappy/ want to bitch etc, you may want some blinders. Because regardless of what bert likes or makes him uncomfortable, it still goes on.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:00 AM 12-13-2019
My bad. Good news for us we already knew this was yours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a sad specimen, just lashing out indiscriminately now. . . .

[psssst, read the thread]
[Reply]
Boon 11:01 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Nice to see the worlds first self-basting rapper get the recognition she deserves.

Self-basting
lmao
[Reply]
burt 11:07 AM 12-13-2019
Ok cool. Do you like to see trannys? How about guys kissing? Guess what??? That and a whole lot more goes on just outside your door on the regular. Not sure how often you get out, but if it makes you sad/pissed/ unhappy/ want to bitch etc, you may want some blinders. Because regardless of what bert likes or makes him uncomfortable, it still goes on.
Trannys? No Prob. I feel more sad for them than anything else. It must be a hard road.
Guys Kissing? Seen it, meh. No worse than old couples like me and my gal kissing.

As far as burt wanting to be sad/pissed/unhappy/want to bitch...burt can and will do them all.:-)

Don't care what goes on just outside my door. And what makes burt uncomfortable, burt doesn't watch, burt doesn't partake, burt surely isn't going to support. burt has that right. It's called choice.

AND if you didn't notice...it's burt
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:10 AM 12-13-2019
Wow, whole lot of hating in this thread. Her music sucks, she’s fat, blah blah. How unhappy are you with your life if you can’t be happy for this girl for doing things her way, bucking the norm, and being who she is instead of conforming to what a bunch of bald goatee having fools would rather look at? I say good for her. Yeah I like me some fat girls, but Jesus the hate on here for someone earning a living doing something they love because of their size is some small dick sounding shit to me.
"bald goatee having fools" ... "small dick sounding shit to me"

What happened to "body positivity?" :-) Hate? Personally, I don't hate anyone outside of CP. :-)

Today or yesterday, there are plenty of examples of obese performers. (Luther, DJ Khaled, Pavarotti, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Mama Cass, Barry White, Oprah, Meatloaf, Aretha Franklin, Elvis and Rick Ross.) Good on them for their talent and success. But I don't understand the current culture of making obesity a virtue. Obesity is not good. And making it something "positive" is not healthy. Obesity is a fast track to bad health and death. Seems like much (not all) of the "body positivity" movement (in regards to obesity) is a poorly conceived reach at virtue signaling.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:12 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Portraying a grossly obese female as though she were anything but scores escalator points on the current woke scale and Time has achieved bonus play.
They Time article actually address her weight on several occasions along with her depression. I wouldn't expect you to have known that as you surely didn't bother to read it.

She has been quite open about her issues with weight for a long time and understands she is fat.

https://guardianlv.com/2019/08/body-...-the-movement/

Originally Posted by :
Yeah, but are you only saying that because I’m fat? Because I feel like if I were a thin woman, maybe that wouldn’t be the case. I feel like women who are smaller aren’t really given the opportunities to be body-positive or role models, because we’ve been conditioned to believe that women are using their bodies for the male gaze. And I think if I were slimmer, I don’t think people would look to me with the same type of like, ‘Oh, wow; she’s so brave; she’s doing this and representing everyone’ – that they would. You know [what] I’m saying? Because I’m big.

[Reply]
vailpass 11:16 AM 12-13-2019
They Time article actually address her weight on several occasions along with her depression. I wouldn't expect you to have known that as you surely didn't bother to read it.

She has been quite open about her issues with weight for a long time and understands she is fat.

https://guardianlv.com/2019/08/body-...-the-movement/
Don't care. Don't want to see it. Common decency is common decency. Attitudes like yours are what makes these ocean toads think it's ok to go out in public like this:

[Reply]
burt 11:20 AM 12-13-2019

Per the above pic, she understands she is fat and she is making absolute sure we all look at as much of her fat ass as possible.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:26 AM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Don't care. Don't want to see it. Common decency is common decency. Attitudes like yours are what makes these ocean toads think it's ok to go out in public like this:

There is some movement of the goalposts.

First it was...

Originally Posted by :
Portraying a grossly obese female as though she were anything but
Now it's "Don't care" when it is pointed out to you that they did not, in any way shape or form, portray her as anything but what she is. You cared about how they portrayed her in the article not even 10 minutes ago. Now it is about my attitude inviting women to dress like her. LOLOLOL
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up