ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you worried about Patrick Mahomes?
Yes 58 35.15%
No 107 64.85%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you worried about Patrick Mahomes?
TLO 08:25 PM 12-08-2019
Want to get a general consensus from the collective brain trust of www.chiefsplanet.com . I've heard some rumblings in different places that people are concerned with the play of Mahomes.

Are you concerned with his play?

Poll.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:07 PM 12-08-2019
I'm concerned about his health now and in the future. He's proving himself to be a bit injury prone, which is worrisome.

His production over these past few weeks can be easily explained away by his lack of trust in this interior offensive line and our complete inability to run the football.

We ask a lot of Pat. No other team goes out there with a leaky offensive line and no running game and asks their QB to carry the offense to 30 points week in and week out. We're the only ones. We pass when we're ahead, we pass when we're behind, we pass to set up the run. No offense in the league operates the way ours does and no offense could, because we've got the only QB in the league who can consistently make it work.

Shit, the Patriots just asked Brady to do just that and he got smacked. Like 4.5 YPA. Pat would never..
[Reply]
TLO 10:13 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm concerned about his health now and in the future. He's proving himself to be a bit injury prone, which is worrisome.
I don't agree with the injury prone prognosis just yet. The "major" injury was a complete fluke.

His ankle would have likely healed up if FUCKING CAM ERVING WOULD HAVE STOPPED GETTING BULL RUSHED INTO PAT'S LAP AND THEN HAVING CURIOSITY TO STEP ON HIS INJURED ANKLE. FUCK YOU CAM.

We'll see about this hand thing.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:18 PM 12-08-2019
I’m slightly worried because he is missing some plays that are typically easy for him and are there to be made. Along with the tendency of late to back out of clean pockets to get himself in trouble. None of this means he isn’t still great but it is cause for slight concern.
[Reply]
eDave 10:19 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Not to mention he did that with a fucked up hand and with us playing conservative to protect the lead.
Always an excuse.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:20 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Not to mention he did that with a fucked up hand and with us playing conservative to protect the lead.
Best avatar ever!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:23 PM 12-08-2019

pic.twitter.com/TSETOWZBk3

— Khalen Saunders (@khalenNOTkaylen) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Bump 10:34 PM 12-08-2019
worried about his health, that's about it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:40 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yea Mahomes is struggling......

He's horrible let's get Alex Smith back!

NO He's fine and only his stats and injury bug have regressed. He will be fine, just takes some adjusting.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 10:42 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Always an excuse.
A fucked up hand is a pretty legit fucking excuse.
[Reply]
eDave 10:45 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
A fucked up hand is a pretty legit fucking excuse.
Deberg.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:48 PM 12-08-2019
Deberg.
....picked the Patriots to win.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 10:49 PM 12-08-2019
DeBerg and Mahomes both clinched playoff spots winning games with messed up hands. What’s your point?
[Reply]
eDave 10:50 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
....picked the Patriots to win.
Did I? If so, I was right, had this game been called fairly. I'll take it though and don't insinuate that I don't.

I expected better today though.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:54 PM 12-08-2019
Did I? If so, I was right, had this game been called fairly. I'll take it though and don't insinuate that I don't.

I expected better today though.
the poster, silly.

I don't waste my time on style points after a victory. Defense helped grind out another win.

That's huge.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:55 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yea Mahomes is struggling......

:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up