ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you worried about Patrick Mahomes?
Yes 58 35.15%
No 107 64.85%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you worried about Patrick Mahomes?
TLO 08:25 PM 12-08-2019
Want to get a general consensus from the collective brain trust of www.chiefsplanet.com . I've heard some rumblings in different places that people are concerned with the play of Mahomes.

Are you concerned with his play?

Poll.
[Reply]
TLO 09:27 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I will say this.

If he plays this way with last years defense, we go 0-3 over that stretch and suddenly people wouldn’t be defending him so vigorously.

He owes the defense for keeping attention off of his subpar performances.
Good for the defense. Carry Pat to a Super Bowl this year and they'll be even.

Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
He’s spoiled us with his god like performances. So when he looks mortal we overreact.
Exactly. We overreact even when he plays well. Just because he doesn't throw for 500 yards and 5 touchdowns doesn't mean he isn't a great player.
[Reply]
TLO 09:29 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
We just won 40 to 9 the week before dipshit
He's not too bright. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:29 PM 12-08-2019
When you have Matt F'n Moore what's the worry?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:29 PM 12-08-2019
He's developing some bad habits. His arm strength is covering some of it, but he's got to stop back pedaling out of a clean pocket.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:30 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He’s under constant pressure
This .. the interior line play hasn't been good.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:31 PM 12-08-2019
I will say this.

If he plays this way with last years defense, we go 0-3 over that stretch and suddenly people wouldn’t be defending him so vigorously.

:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 09:31 PM 12-08-2019
I will say this.

Man shut the fuck up
[Reply]
bobbything 09:32 PM 12-08-2019
He’s playing fine. He’s just not what he was last year...which is okay. I’m more concerned about his tendency to dump off for three yards on 3rd and 7. To put it a little better, I’m more concerned that Tyreek Hill is running a three yard crossing pattern on 3rd and 7. That makes no sense. That play needs to go in the garbage can right now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 12-08-2019
Fucking Tiger....
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:35 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Man shut the **** up
This! :-)

Huge win and idiots are on here bitching about Mahomes. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:36 PM 12-08-2019
Fastest player to ever throw 70 touchdowns as a starter.

I don't know what more the guy can do to appease people ?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:36 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
****ing QueerTiger....
Fyp
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:37 PM 12-08-2019
I just don't understand what changed. Despite the loss he was balling against Tennessee. Then...
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:38 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
He’s playing fine. He’s just not what he was last year...which is okay. I’m more concerned about his tendency to dump off for three yards on 3rd and 7. To put it a little better, I’m more concerned that Tyreek Hill is running a three yard crossing pattern on 3rd and 7. That makes no sense. That play needs to go in the garbage can right now.

That’s a great play because it brings the defense forward opening up the intermediate routes. If they decide to not come up on Hill then he gets the short pass and runs for an easy ten yards.
[Reply]
bricks 09:38 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Yes. I don’t like that he’s under duress nearly every time he drops back.

Throws off his back foot a ton. Something is off with his play this year. Probably doesn’t trust his Oline. Can’t blame him there.
And It goes to show he relies on his abilities too much because he has no choice but to compensate for his teams weakness in the Oline.

His Oline stinks. Period.

Get the man some better Olineman and protection next year. Thats on Reid and Chiefs management for not putting their best player in a better position to succeed this year.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up