ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you worried about Patrick Mahomes?
Yes 58 35.15%
No 107 64.85%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you worried about Patrick Mahomes?
TLO 08:25 PM 12-08-2019
Want to get a general consensus from the collective brain trust of www.chiefsplanet.com . I've heard some rumblings in different places that people are concerned with the play of Mahomes.

Are you concerned with his play?

Poll.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:02 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Nobody is saying he sucks. The thread is asking whether to be worried about him or not. Try to keep up.
I wouldn't want any other QB. No, I am not worried.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:03 PM 12-08-2019
I think the answer is no, but this team really needs a serviceable running back and some improvement on OL
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:04 PM 12-08-2019
Not worried, but the next step he needs to take in his development is leading the offense to close out these close games with a lead.

Just like in the Chargers game, there were multiple opportunities for the offense to convert on third and manageable yardage plays and Mahomes/the offense was not able to convert.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:04 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
With the lack of running game, a shitty oline, a dumb playcaller, and his as-of-late injury trends.... yes I'm concerned about Mahomes.
This is fair.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:05 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I think the answer is no, but this team really needs a serviceable running back and some improvement on OL
I'll guarantee if the Oline wasn't Pure AIDS on a stick, our RBs would be quite 'serviceable'.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:06 PM 12-08-2019
Fuck no he is the least of our worries.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:07 PM 12-08-2019
Not even a little bit concerned about Mahomes himself. He's still the best fucking player in the league.

OL needs to get its shit together, though.
[Reply]
eDave 09:07 PM 12-08-2019
I still had mad confidence every time we had the ball.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:09 PM 12-08-2019
I guess I question Mahomes ability to overcome some of our deficiencies. He masked some problems last year
[Reply]
TLO 09:10 PM 12-08-2019
I said no. I don't think there's a lot to worry about, honestly. He's a dynamic playmaker that doesn't make very many mistakes.

As others have mentioned, the lack of a running game and offensive line woes have shown. He's also been hurt the majority of the year with some sort of injury.(Seemingly more of bad luck than anything else.) I don't think the injury issues will be a long term concern.

I think people got spoiled watching him last year. Expecting that kind of season to happen year after year isn't sustainable.

He has weaknesses in his game - but he's still one of the top 5 if not top 3 QB's this season.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:13 PM 12-08-2019
Worried about all the abuse he's getting from opposing D's.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:14 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by modocsot:
No. I think his regression is due to the lack of a solid running game. That’s on Reid, not Mahomes.
^^^This. Teams only have to try and stop PM as there is no running game to fear. Play deep, keep everything in front of you and put pressure on PM consistently because the OL sucks
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:23 PM 12-08-2019
I will say this.

If he plays this way with last years defense, we go 0-3 over that stretch and suddenly people wouldn’t be defending him so vigorously.

He owes the defense for keeping attention off of his subpar performances.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:25 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I said no. I don't think there's a lot to worry about, honestly. He's a dynamic playmaker that doesn't make very many mistakes.

As others have mentioned, the lack of a running game and offensive line woes have shown. He's also been hurt the majority of the year with some sort of injury.(Seemingly more of bad luck than anything else.) I don't think the injury issues will be a long term concern.

I think people got spoiled watching him last year. Expecting that kind of season to happen year after year isn't sustainable.

He has weaknesses in his game - but he's still one of the top 5 if not top 3 QB's this season.
He’s spoiled us with his god like performances. So when he looks mortal we overreact.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:26 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I will say this.

If he plays this way with last years defense, we go 0-3 over that stretch and suddenly people wouldn’t be defending him so vigorously.

He owes the defense for keeping attention off of his subpar performances.
We just won 40 to 9 the week before dipshit
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up