ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Vegas Weekend
O.city 08:05 AM 10-11-2019
Somehow my wife Ok'd me to "chaperone" her brother and a few of his friends in Vegas for his 21 bday.

Headed out there this weekend. Staying at the Bellagio, got a good deal on a room then got it upgraded to a suite somehow for like 20 extra bucks per night.

Any recommendations on what or where to hit up?

I've been a handful of times so I know a few places, just looking for any other ideas. Where is the best sports book for the Sunday games?
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:51 AM 10-12-2019
:-)
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I knew you'd all be chiming in too with great advice :-)

[Reply]
scho63 09:36 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
"Resort fees" really chafe me, to the point that I won't stay in a hotel that charges them. They're nothing but hidden fees that are tacked on after they've already given you a price.

Resort fees, people. Ask about them. And don't stay in a place that charges them outside of the stated room price.
Especially when it's not even a fucking resort! :-)
[Reply]
neech 09:44 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They have a Giordano's Pizza out there. Great for middle of the day munching.
YOU DON'T GO TO VEGAS TO EAT AT GIORDANO'S PIZZA!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:29 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
YOU DON'T GO TO VEGAS TO EAT AT GIORDANO'S PIZZA!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU?
Lol! They're not going FOR it, but since they're there and Giordano's is there.....
[Reply]
O.city 10:52 AM 10-12-2019
Survived the first night

Ate at Joes, too many martinis
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 11:22 AM 10-12-2019
Eggslut at cosmo is pretty good. Burger lounge at Aria is pretty fire too. Reef has some good hangover cures. Ha
[Reply]
notorious 02:12 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Survived the first night

Ate at Joes, too many martinis
Grab a 5 hour energy and some balls. CLOCK BACK IN AND SHOW THAT FUCKING TOWN WHO'S BOSS.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:19 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
YOU DON'T GO TO VEGAS TO EAT AT IN AND OUT!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU?
this.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:56 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Especially when it's not even a ****ing resort! :-)
No kidding. I've had highway-exit motels charge me a "resort fee" when I checked in. Is that for the vending machine at the end of the hall or something, because there's not a resort here.

If I'm staying some place that I think might do it, like Las Vegas, I'll always check for it. But it seems like the nefarious practice is spreading near and far, and I view as nothing more than common theft. They offer misleading pricing and then change it once you arrive.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:55 PM 10-12-2019
I went to Vegas and ate a $5 Subway,I'm there to gamble not get fine dining.

Oh and there's a dam nearby too?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:13 PM 12-14-2019
I’m ready to start a tradition of going to Chiefs games in Las Vegas.

What a fun trip.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:26 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Really? Were you there? At the venue?
I was living there at the time but not at the venue. Woke up to like 25 messages on my phone. It was fucking nuts as you well know.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:28 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

What a fun trip.
Vegas is going to be insane the weekends the Raiders have home games.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:45 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

What a fun trip.
In.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:56 PM 12-14-2019
I have never been to vegas, but I have been wondering why my friend Vegas Craig is always smoking cigars in my aunt's basement. One day he was leaving and pulled out of the driveway nearly hitting the girl's car named Jessica. Jessica starts blaring her horn because she's late for work and thankfully they do not collide. Then she makes it to work but is a huge bitch all day. Adam, her boss gets irritated by her attitude and goes home early. When he gets there his house is a mess so he starts yelling at his son and kicks the dog. He always hated that fucking dog. The dog's previous owner was a little girl with leukemia named Janet, she was so sweet! Even though life dealt her a rough hand, she was so positive. She loved TV Land and old episodes of All In The Family. Then one day her and he family got on a plane to go get her life saving treatment and unfortunately the plane was hijacked and hit the second tower on 9/11. Sad stuff, guys. Don't go to Vegas. For real.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up