ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 10-06-2019
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:22 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm sure Reid's in charge because why else would the dude that is like 35 years old be the GM instead of the 2 guys who were fully qualified to do the job well that were here?
EXACTLY.

Veach does what Reid wants.

Veach is Reid's hire. Veach is GM in name only. Reid is the actual GM.

Period.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:23 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
John Dorsey was/is a boss! I've always said that.

I trust Veach to be a good one too.
Veach COULD grow into the job...but he'll never go against Reid - Reid is his boss. Make no mistake...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:24 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
EXACTLY.

Veach does what Reid wants.

Veach is Reid's hire. Veach is GM in name only. Reid is the actual GM.

Period.
What part of Dorsey delivering Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill and Patrick Mahomes was Reid not satisfied with?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:28 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
What part of Dorsey delivering Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill and Patrick Mahomes was Reid not satisfied with?
Good question.

I think it was more the Eric Berry/Jeremy Maclin issues.

Which, turns out Dorsey was correct on both.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:31 AM 10-07-2019
Or maybe Dorsey asked Reid "I gave you good players and you have one playoff win in five years to show for it".
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:33 AM 10-07-2019
Should the Chiefs have promoted Chris Ballard to GM instead of Veach?
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:34 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Should the Chiefs have promoted Chris Ballard to GM instead of Veach?
Wasn't Dorsey still here when Ballard left for Indy?
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:35 AM 10-07-2019
After reading the threads today, if I didn't know better, Id think we lost the game by 33 points and we were 0-5, Mahomes got into a fight with Reid and demanded a trade and all hope was lost. Either that or everyone on here is PMSing...Maybe both?

#itwasonefuckinggameforfuckssake
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:37 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Or maybe Dorsey asked Reid "I gave you good players and you have one playoff win in five years to show for it".
The Titans game tells you all you need to know about Andy Reid as a head coach.

Do you think Belichick or Walsh or Shula or any great coach in the history of the league loses that game, with a vastly more talented roster, with a 17 point lead, and at home in the playoffs?

The answer is no.

Also, answer me this:

Does any good team have less of a home field advantage than the Chiefs do?

Off the top of my head:

2019 Colts
2019 AFC Championship Game
2018 Chargers
2018 Wild Card Game
2017 Steelers
2017 Divisional Game
Multiple games against five head and Dungver.

It’s astonishing how many big games we lose at home with the kind of noise and energy the fans give Arrowhead. Seattle basically NEVER loses at home with the same kind of crowd. Yet the Chiefs struggle.

Is that an indictment on a head coach who can’t win big games?

I’ll hang up and listen.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 11:39 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
The interior isn't as bad as our tackles!!!!!!!! Tardiff and Reiter are ok.....Wylie is getting pushed around. Schwartz is slow and gets pushed around. Why he gets lauded as an above average player is beyond me!

Cam ….. enough said!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
After reading the threads today, if I didn't know better, Id think we lost the game by 33 points and we were 0-5, Mahomes got into a fight with Reid and demanded a trade and all hope was lost. Either that or everyone on here is PMSing...Maybe both?

#itwasonefuckinggameforfuckssake
Just exposed what's going on, Brett Veach has spent a ton of money and draft capitol on a defense that is still awful.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 11:44 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:

#itwasone****inggamefor****ssake
Well, it was a game where all the genius's on here were saying we would win by 20 and Mahomes would throw 5 TD's.

Some of us have seen this coming...

Some of us see it continuing...
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:47 AM 10-07-2019

Do you think Belichick or Walsh or Shula or any great coach in the history of the league loses that game, with a vastly more talented roster, with a 17 point lead, and at home in the playoffs?

The answer is no.

Also, answer me this:

Off the top of my head:

2019 Colts
2018 Chargers
2018 Wild Card Game
2017 Steelers
2017 Divisional Game

It’s astonishing how many big games we lose at home with the kind of noise and energy the fans give Arrowhead. Seattle basically NEVER loses at home with the same kind of crowd. Yet the Chiefs struggle.

I’ll hang up and listen.
I have mentioned this many times all the way back to the Smith era. I am more comfortable watching this team on the road than at Arrowhead. HFA is supposed to help the D but they seem to perform about the same or worse at home.
The one and only reason that works towards keeping Reid is that his teams are competitive on the road, which is the biggest factor in getting top playoff seeds, which he then chokes away like clockwork.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:59 AM 10-07-2019

The answer is no.

Also, answer me this:

Off the top of my head:

2019 Colts
2018 Chargers
2018 Wild Card Game
2017 Steelers
2017 Divisional Game

I’ll hang up and listen.
Don't forget the 2015 Steelers playoff game at Arrowhead, which last night was basically a carbon copy of...
[Reply]
RunKC 12:02 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Brett Veach has had 2 offseasons and all I've really seen him do is spend a shit ton of money and draft picks for marginal return...

If he hadn't stepped into Patrick Mahomes being the QB on an already made team by John Dorsey we'd see how bad he really is at this job.

Dude might be Ryan Grigson 2.0
John Dorsey did not build this team. Andy Reid did.

I don’t believe anybody who tells me Dorsey is responsible for finding any of our offensive players. Look at all the OL and weapons Andy drafted in Philly.

Dorsey’s role was far exaggerated
[Reply]
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up