ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 104
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:08 AM 12-09-2019
Andy almost fucked himself by making Patrick play so conservative that Alex would smile
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:15 AM 12-09-2019
If Andrew reads nothing but tweets, no wonder nothing ever changes. Those "talk bullets" can't provide the context which fatty needs to properly assess and correct himself!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:05 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And that affects Andy’s coaching? Those pencil pushers go, “Mr. Reid, we have some Chiefs fan tweets here that think you should change your coaching philosophy...”

And Andy listens to them?

You people are insane with your hatred of Reid. You talk in circles. He’s responsible for so many bad things, even everything that contradicts itself! How can Andy be a control freak and also listen to dweebs on social media?
Unfortunately I don't think affects Andy much, or enough, that's why I want him gone. He always finds a way to HC a team that doesn't win a SB, and that's kinda my goal.

He just says he'll learn from something, hits the buffet, then proceeds to coach as if he never attended the badly coached game, watched the post-game film, and really shows he didn't learn anything.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:12 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Unfortunately I don't think affects Andy much, or enough, that's why I want him gone. He always finds a way to HC a team that doesn't win a SB, and that's kinda my goal.

He just says he'll learn from something, hits the buffet, then proceeds to coach as if he never attended the badly coached game, watched the post-game film, and really shows he didn't learn anything.
Then this "pulse of the fans" bullshit you were pedaling earlier was just that. Bullshit.

You're literally making shit up just to take out some aggression on Andy Reid on the internet.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:27 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Then this "pulse of the fans" bullshit you were pedaling earlier was just that. Bullshit.

You're literally making shit up just to take out some aggression on Andy Reid on the internet.
No, I'm very sure they have staff dedicated to getting "the pulse of the fan". I think those people read social media, there's a piece of me that thinks they read CP. I'm also confident that many of the players at least lurk on this site, because it's irresistible. Perhaps even Andy does. Maybe not. As for those who do show up here, staff, player or coach, I'm sure they know I'm right in my criticism, but they appreciate your blind-faith fanship.

As for taking aggression out on Fat-Andy, sure... He's a useless piece of shit who has always found a way to lose even though he has people who know what they're doing, and many have gone to other teams and seen the success that Andy prevents. And you know that everything I've said about him appears to be true, and I'm sort of limited because Hunt won't fire him, so this is what fans are limited to.

But feel free to keep kissing his ass, it's a free world.

And last, maybe this post will get back to him and it is the straw that motivates him to change. Hey, nothing is impossible.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:39 AM 12-10-2019
No, I'm very sure they have staff dedicated to getting "the pulse of the fan". I think those people read social media, there's a piece of me that thinks they read CP. I'm also confident that many of the players at least lurk on this site, because it's irresistible. Perhaps even Andy does. Maybe not. As for those who do show up here, staff, player or coach, I'm sure they know I'm right in my criticism, but they appreciate your blind-faith fanship.

As for taking aggression out on Fat-Andy, sure... He's a useless piece of shit who has always found a way to lose even though he has people who know what they're doing, and many have gone to other teams and seen the success that Andy prevents. And you know that everything I've said about him appears to be true, and I'm sort of limited because Hunt won't fire him, so this is what fans are limited to.

But feel free to keep kissing his ass, it's a free world.

And last, maybe this post will get back to him and it is the straw that motivates him to change. Hey, nothing is impossible.
What’s the identity of the man on the grassy knoll?
Originally Posted by PHOG:
He's getting X-rays on his hand, he couldn't grip the ball, per Reid.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:27 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What’s the identity of the man on the grassy knoll?
Chuck Noll?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Andy almost fucked himself by making Patrick play so conservative that Alex would smile
His hand was hurt you buttfucking moron.

You need a smart pill.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:46 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
His hand was hurt you butt****ing moron.

You need a smart pill.
then he should have sat down and let Andy rub it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 12-15-2019
ice ice andy

[Reply]
Graystoke 03:16 PM 12-15-2019
Andy called a perfect game today
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:00 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Andy called a perfect game today
Didn't see it, but:

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:04 AM 12-16-2019
Thank God for Andy Reid.

Thank God he chose Spags to be his new DC.

Thank God he called Matt Moore.

Just thank you Andy Reid. And piss on all these fake Chiefs fans that don't believe in you.

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:31 AM 12-16-2019
Let's hope he finds a way to stay on the wagon, a relapse to being his former self could result in things we won't like.

Keep up the good work Andy; stay on the wagon...
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:46 AM 12-16-2019
Didn't see it, but:
Ah yes, the biggest Chiefs critic on the internet who doesn't watch the games.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 104
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up