ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Obama: Biden "really doesn't have it"
JohnnyHammersticks 07:51 AM 11-28-2019
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse for Creepy Joe, his bff/soul mate turns on him. Is there anyone still delusional enough to think this pedo has even the slightest chance in 2020?

Obama to 2020 Democrat: Biden "really doesn't have it"
by Mike Brest
November 26, 2019 10:42 AM

Former President Obama reportedly told a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate that his former Vice President Joe Biden doesn't have what it takes to win the Oval Office.

Obama, 58, has remained relatively quiet during the first part of the Democratic primary; however, he has met with many of the candidates privately. In one particular meeting, the former president took a dig at his own vice president, according to Politico.

"With one candidate, he pointed out that during his own 2008 campaign, he had an intimate bond with the electorate, especially in Iowa, that he no longer has. Then he added, 'And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden,'" Ryan Lizza reported.

The former president's dig stands in stark contrast to the relationship Biden has depicted during his campaign. Biden, who has repeatedly stated that he doesn't want Obama's endorsement because whoever wins the primary "should win it on their own merits,” has frequently referenced his time working within the Obama White House.

The former vice president cites the Obama administration's record on healthcare as well as on the economy frequently. However, he has also been faced at times with difficult questions from his time in office. During multiple presidential debates this fall, Biden took heat from rival candidates for both relying on Obama's legacy when it suits him and for distancing himself from it when it was more beneficial for him.

There is a precedent for former presidents to hold out endorsing their second-in-command’s subsequent White House bids. Ronald Reagan did not endorse George H. W. Bush's candidacy in 1988 until it was clear who the GOP nominee would be. Then, there was the 1968 Democratic presidential campaign in which Lyndon B. Johnson declined to offer a robust endorsement of Hubert Humphrey until a little more than a month before the general election.

link
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 08:32 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Holy cow, this guy has the discipline of a puppy. What the heck is this guy even doing?

[Reply]
Taco John 01:36 AM 12-01-2019

[Reply]
Sorry 02:24 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Seek professional help Kotter.
You’re delusional but you suck the piss out of anything remotely conservative
[Reply]
scho63 03:12 AM 12-01-2019
Joe Biden has early onset dementia. There is no other plausible answer
[Reply]
Otter 08:31 AM 12-01-2019
I don't know what to say.
[Reply]
Munson 09:06 AM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
I don't know what to say.
All you need to know is that this is the guy that's gonna beat Trump. :-)
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:36 PM 12-01-2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:50 PM 12-01-2019
JOE "I AM A ZIONIST" CREEPY BIDEN
[Reply]
NWTF 10:05 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Creepy Joe.

I think Biden may be in the early stages of Alzheimers. He cant finish sentences, forgets the words he wants to say and cant remember what hes even talking about.

My mom has Alzheimers and I see similarities in the way Biden speaks excluding the creepy pedophile parts. Im not making excuses for him. Id never vote for him anyway but his mind is leaving him and unlike my mother who can slip away to avoid conversation Biden is running for president. LOL These public speaking gaffs will get worse. He wont be the nominee.
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:03 PM 12-02-2019
Jim those pictures are weak af. When there's a multitude of Joe with clear underage children who aren't related to him at all. You need help.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 PM 12-02-2019
This guy...

:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:25 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
You’re delusional but you suck the piss out of anything remotely conservative
Your mother sucked at the hanger game!
[Reply]
threebag02 09:32 PM 12-02-2019
Holy cow, this guy has the discipline of a puppy. What the heck is this guy even doing?

I bet Hunter fucks Joe’s wife after he dies too
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:46 AM 12-03-2019
Holy shit, is that real?

:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHell 11:53 AM 12-03-2019
Who among us has not sucked his wife's fingers in public?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up