ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Today is the final home field advantage in Raiders franchise history.
arrowheadnation 05:01 PM 12-15-2019
Hope they enjoy it today. From this point forward, they'll never enjoy a home field advantage ever again. That Vegas stadium will perpetually be filled with the opposing team's fans flying in for the weekend. Raiders gonna Raider.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:09 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Her BF's pubes. Deed was most likely done where they sit.
Wasn’t there a picture of some trash dumpsters plowing each other on a hood of a car before a chiefs game?

Our fan base is so..... Raider like at times.
[Reply]
TEX 08:22 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I wonder if the Fader fans will still dress like Goth pillowbiters when they move to Vegas?
:-)

Im sure they will. Lot's of freaks there, just like Oakland.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:32 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Wasn’t there a picture of some trash dumpsters plowing each other on a hood of a car before a chiefs game?

Our fan base is so..... Raider like at times.
Yes.

Chiefs fans making fun of any other fan base is pretty priceless.

Like every other fan base, there are crap fans, like Tex, and great fans like many, many others around here.

Though at least we aren't Eagles fan.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:54 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yes.

Chiefs fans making fun of any other fan base is pretty priceless.

Like every other fan base, there are crap fans, like Tex, and great fans like many, many others around here.

Though at least we aren't Eagles fan.
We need moar batteries?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:30 PM 12-17-2019
It's the end of an era in my life (I'm sure in many of our lives if you're as old or older than myself). The ritual of hating the Raiders and their damned half-baseball field is the stuff of legend after all.

And for much of my life, the Raiders were a storied and ably competitive franchise for our own Chiefs. Add in the near pageantry of the stadium in Oakland filled with its Road Warrior-esque costumed fans made those games something to look forward to as a younger fan.

I won't miss the stupid diamond, but I might miss hearing the announcer say "and here we are in Oakland to renew one of the oldest rivalries in football in the Black Hole . . ."

In the end, I have to say it was a fun ride.
[Reply]
Spott 07:09 PM 12-17-2019
I’m sure Carr can suck in Vegas just like he did in Oakland. Hope Chucky keeps him around for the long haul.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:16 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The most presentable of the bunch is a bitch with her five o'clock shadow at 4:45 . . .
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:36 AM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
And for much of my life, the Raiders were a storied and ably competitive franchise for our own Chiefs.
You’re old.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:41 AM 12-18-2019
I was out in Oakland all last week, Hayward specifically. Thats where the black hole fan group was formed.

I've been to San Fran in recent times. I thought Oakland is across the bay, it should be a cool place too. Man, was I wrong.

That town is a horrible place to live.It's a shit hole. Everything is dated from the 60's and 70's. Its a very dreary place where I saw very few people smiling or having fun the whole week.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up