ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 52
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs
RunKC 08:36 PM 03-14-2024

A new weapon for Patrick Mahomes: Former Ravens and Cardinals WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per sources.

During is final season in Baltimore in 2021, Brown had 91 catches for 1,008 yards and six touchdowns. During… pic.twitter.com/oGD82iazKb

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2024

[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:10 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Mahomes doesn't throw jump balls. I don't know why people want Coleman or Mike Williams.
Were you all in a fucking cave as he was doing that to Tyreek?
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:11 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You only draft Worthy if you believe that a successful season from Brown means you let him walk.

If Brown's back after this season, Worthy is layered. I love speed but you can't have both of your speed guys be undersized.

Now maybe Veach intends to do exactly that. But man, if Brown comes in here and clicks and provides the kind of spark opposite of Rice that we want - isn't he a guy you retain if at all possible?
I wonder if Worthy hadn't broken the 40 record if he might have slid in the draft due to his size. Saying he was 6'1" lol and he was only 5'10" and 165 lbs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM 03-14-2024
Mahomes was throwing 50-50 balls to Toney's shrimp ass

Hollywood's getting them. And he can actually catch them.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He's such a great locker room fit and it's obvious.
[Reply]
In58men 10:13 PM 03-14-2024
Horny
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:13 PM 03-14-2024
Mahomes doesn't throw jump balls. I don't know why people want Coleman or Mike Williams.
Mahomes has never had a Mike Williams.
[Reply]
Shoes 10:14 PM 03-14-2024
Receiver still a position of need in my opinion but it takes all the pressure off of any rookie stepping in- Kelce, Rice and Brown is plenty of fire power for the Chiefs offense while a rookie WR gets their feet under them.

Also allows the Chiefs to focus on BPA in the draft also instead of pigeon holing them in drafting a position. Great signing.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:14 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Mahomes has never had a Mike Williams.
Kelvin Benjamin, you fucking clown!
[Reply]
BWillie 10:15 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Wow!

Mahomes
Pacheco
Kelce
Rice
Toney
Brown

Who’s stopping this offense??
Toney..

Rofl
[Reply]
wazu 10:16 PM 03-14-2024
I am in favor of this signing.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:16 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think my preference is to find someone like McMillan or Walker who can provide some speed AND size. And let that person develop into a long-term Z alongside Rice at the X.

And what Brown does is give us a full season to let that guy get up to speed.

But what I like is that we don't HAVE to go that route. We can do whatever we want. If the board falls poorly for us at WR, we can grab someone else and backfill.

The only real problem scenario is if we take a WR on day 1 or 2 and both Brown AND the new WR fail to click.

In which case we're right back here again. Only in that case, I think deeper questions would need to be asked as to what we're doing at the position and why it's not working.
I love Walker as a bigger guy but he has bad drops. Saw that he had 4 drops last year and a lost fumble. Not ideal.

I don’t love McMilllan like you do but I like him. Still feel that Roman Wilson fit here really nicely if we wait until the 2nd rd.

I’m thinking LT or DL will be our first pick. Sneaky feeling it’s LT.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:16 PM 03-14-2024
Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
[Reply]
scho63 10:16 PM 03-14-2024
7 million for Brown plus incentives is much better than 23 million for Ridley with all the guarantees.

Veach is da bomb.

If we get Mike Williams too, the rest of the league may simultaneously start crying.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:17 PM 03-14-2024
He may not use it as a crutch like other QBs do. But I’m sure he would use it as an option if he had the right WR. There were many instances where mahomes threw a wtf ball last year and he’s way too smart not to use an athletic option instead who can turn low % passes into higher % ones. Whether that’s checkdowns, bailouts, short stick movers, 50/50 balls… there were lots of instances where this option would have been very useful.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:18 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
I’ll say it…

Draft Xavier Worthy.

Miss me with the redundancy….you can’t teach speed.

Opposing defenses will be PISSING THEMSELVES having to try and stop that…how do you?

Legion of Zoom Part 2…
[Reply]
Page 16 of 52
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up