ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 319
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 01:03 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You should probably take the device you're typing on and shove it up your stupid ass!!...because quite frankly i don't give a damn what a random clown like you thinks about me...period.
I'll pass; but I respect the fight in you, I just have no idea why it's for Clowney...

He's not great
[Reply]
staylor26 01:04 PM 02-25-2021
From what I’ve read, Okwara isn’t bad against the run, just not great.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:06 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Mel Kiper’s mock that just dropped has us taking OT Walker Little from Stanford. He suffered a season ending injury in the opener of the 2019 season and then opted out in 2020, so he won’t play in a game in at least 2 years

The guy looks like a very good prospect but hoo boy would CP be a mess :-)
We've been talking about Little for weeks in the draft forum. He'll likely be available in the 2nd if we want him, at least the way it looks right now.

That being said, he's a prototypical LT, which is EXACTLY what people want so there better not be any bitching.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:09 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We've been talking about Little for weeks in the draft forum. He'll likely be available in the 2nd if we want him, at least the way it looks right now.

That being said, he's a prototypical LT, which is EXACTLY what people want so there better not be any bitching.
I don’t think he goes in the 1st round, but if the Chiefs took him it wouldn’t shock me.

Last year, at RB, I said CEH was the best fit for our offense. When we took him I was like how did I not see this coming.

This year, Little is that guy for the T’s.

He’s the best fit outside of the top guys.
[Reply]
-King- 01:10 PM 02-25-2021
He's had one bad year with injury so yeah...i'm comfortable if he signs a modest deal.
Lol wut.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:12 PM 02-25-2021
He's had one bad year with injury so yeah...i'm comfortable if he signs a modest deal.
He’s started one full season ONCE in his career.

ONCE.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:19 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’s started one full season ONCE in his career.

ONCE.
Missing a few games a year and missing the majority of a season are two different things.
[Reply]
-King- 01:26 PM 02-25-2021
Missing a few games a year and missing the majority of a season are two different things.
His season has been ended by a knee injury twice.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:42 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

I think this is the best OT draft class maybe ever. I’ve never seen such value available. This draft is absolutely perfect for the Chiefs.

I love Fish. He’s probably the most underrated first rd pick we’ve ever had, but if there’s a legit OT around our pick we have to take them. That position is so hard to find, especially drafting so late.

I’d be ecstatic if we got a quality LT for 10+ years simply bc he got hurt and then opted out bc of covid.

Imagine that! Sorry Fish. Loved ya as a Chief but this is bidness my dude. This time next year we could franchise his ass, trade for a pick (2nd?) and free up around $11 million.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:46 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think this is the best OT draft class maybe ever. I’ve never seen such value available. This draft is absolutely perfect for the Chiefs.

I love Fish. He’s probably the most underrated first rd pick we’ve ever had, but if there’s a legit OT around our pick we have to take them. That position is so hard to find, especially drafting so late.

I’d be ecstatic if we got a quality LT for 10+ years simply bc he got hurt and then opted out bc of covid.

Imagine that! Sorry Fish. Loved ya as a Chief but this is bidness my dude. This time next year we could franchise his ass, trade for a pick (2nd?) and free up around $11 million.

Yeah, and what’s crazy about this class is that if we fast-forwarded 15 years and I found out a guy like D’Ante Smith or James Hudson or maybe even Josh Ball ended up being the very best T - of quite a few good ones - in this draft, I would be that surprised. If at all.

Lot of depth and upside, especially if you can sit a guy for a year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:47 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, and what’s crazy about this class is that if we fast-forwarded 15 years and I found out a guy like D’Ante Smith or James Hudson or maybe even Josh Ball ended up being the very best T - of quite a few good ones - in this draft, I would be that surprised. If at all.

Lot of depth and upside, especially if you can sit a guy for a year.
James Hudson is the guy I want right now. He isn’t starting year one but he’s got the upside.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:56 PM 02-25-2021
Saw this on James Hudson from Matt Miller. He looks like a hidden gem:

Originally Posted by :
Cincinnati offensive tackle James Hudson // a former defensive tackle at Michigan, Hudson transfered to Cincinnati and became the man on the offensive line. He’s athletic, mobile, tough and smart. And while he’s a little undersized (6’4 3/8”, 302 lbs at the Senior Bowl) he plays with functional length and is so quick to protect the edge. Hudson is ranked No. 38 overall on my big board.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:02 PM 02-25-2021
More Clowney talk AGAIN? JFC dudes give it a rest. Dude has been absolutely awful. Every got damned off-season
[Reply]
staylor26 02:03 PM 02-25-2021
Hudson, Smith, and Little are exactly why I don’t feel the need to take a T in the 1st unless Cosmi, Mayfield, or Jenkins fall into our lap.

Take one of Little/Hudson/Smith in the 2nd.

Then trade up for Meinerz or Myers in the 3rd.

This would allow you to go WR or DE in the 1st. Maybe even LB depending on what they do in free agency.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 02-25-2021
Missing a few games a year is a chronic issue - aka "injury prone".

Missing the majority of a season, if it only happens once, or maybe twice with a few years in between, is not.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 319
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Up