ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 140
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:48 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Folks.

We are going all out to win the Super Bowl this year

This is just the beginning.
Clay gets it. He's already finishing up his Super Bowl Championship video.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:48 PM 04-23-2019
Folks.

I'm not even certain that we won't be picking on Thursday. Veach knows how close his roster is.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:48 PM 04-23-2019
Folks.

Our defense might be...(gulp)...dare I say it?....pretty damn good. As long as we do something about our Ragland problem.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:48 PM 04-23-2019
Folks.

Originally Posted by Bowser:
I read the first 50 posts and gave up on the rest.

I don't give a shit how much we traded or how much he costs, as long as I'm at the fucking parade next February watching Clark and the rest hold the Lombardi over his head driving down Main Street.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:54 PM 04-23-2019

See you soon my good brotha! ������ https://t.co/uAkzNpbFpC

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:54 PM 04-23-2019
Drafturbators have a sick obsession with not wanting to trade draft picks.

There is no one the Chiefs were realistically going to draft with the 29th pick who would have the same immediate impact that Frank Clark will have next season.
[Reply]
srvy 05:54 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

How many SuperBowl MVPs have been given to the DE of the winning team?

Welcome to the new Kansas City Chiefs, same as the old Kansas City Chiefs.
Well probably more deserved MVP but thats the nature of the game.

In our one and only SB win Aaron Brown deserved MVP as much as anyone he brutalized Joe Kapp but Lenny got it mostly for all he went thu with the gambling thing.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:54 PM 04-23-2019
Won't post a link but the Mellinger take gets strongly into the morality of it. I don't agree with a lot of you on the Star's treatment of Hill (which I think has been warranted), but I thought this should be more of a footnote than a focus in Clark's case.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:54 PM 04-23-2019
Breeland
Matthieu
Clark
Okafor
Ogbah

That’s a tidy little offseason haul in anyone’s book, a nice little “draft” all by it’s self
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:55 PM 04-23-2019
Chiefs paid a lot but it was for production NOW...much like the Watkins situation. They have a financial window to exploit.. and they needed a plug and play DE.

Keeping the SF 2nd rounder could mean jumping almost 20 spots...depending their record this year. I like that they gained 8 spots in the 3rd...that could mean the difference in a Hunt/Kelce.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:57 PM 04-23-2019
Folks.

I hear a certain perennial all-pro CB just removed all Cardinals insignias from his social media account. Wonder if he'd take some extremely cap-friendly deal to be the odds-on favorite to win a SB?

:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:58 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I hear a certain perennial all-pro CB just removed all Cardinals insignias from his social media account. Wonder if he'd take some extremely cap-friendly deal to be the odds-on favorite to win a SB?

well, that'd be nice, wouldn't it? But I doubt it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:59 PM 04-23-2019
Keep in mind people we get to keep the better of our 2 2nd round picks next year and if we have another kick ass season the one we lose is basically a 3rd rounder.

So in essence we gave up a damn near 2nd rounder a damn near 3rd rounder and improved our 3rd round slot this year and 2nd round slot next year with the Ford trade and the Clark trade.

Think about that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

He's upset because he's not getting paid. Why would that change?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:59 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Drafturbators have a sick obsession with not wanting to trade draft picks.

There is no one the Chiefs were realistically going to draft with the 29th pick who would have the same immediate impact that Frank Clark will have next season.
In the immortal words of Funkadelic, "You Hit the Nail on the Head".
[Reply]
Page 77 of 140
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up