ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Players can wear guardian caps in game now
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 04-26-2024
Every DB in the league should be wearing this :-)

To reduce player risk and continue driving innovations in equipment technology, Guardian Caps have been authorized for in-game use this season.

Hear more from @NFL Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Allen Sills: https://t.co/PpqOBxEiHl pic.twitter.com/tXUlAaEDbR

— NFL Football Operations (@NFLFootballOps) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
notorious 03:23 PM 04-26-2024
The best athletes in the world will now look like peewee football players.
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:27 PM 04-26-2024
'
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:34 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They wear them in practice all the time. I suspect that fans would make a much bigger deal out of it than players.
I totally get it for practice, but my money says very few if any of them actually wear it... we'll find out soon enough
[Reply]
DaFace 03:45 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I totally get it for practice, but my money says very few if any of them actually wear it... we'll find out soon enough
Yeah, I doubt that any of them will wear it for every game, but I'm thinking of cases like Tua getting like 3 concussions in a single season a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if guys who have already had one decide to wear it for a few games just to be safe.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:48 PM 04-26-2024
Yeah, I doubt that any of them will wear it for every game, but I'm thinking of cases like Tua getting like 3 concussions in a single season a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if guys who have already had one decide to wear it for a few games just to be safe.
That definitely makes sense for someone just coming off of protocol, give them a little peace of mind for a game or two
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:52 PM 04-26-2024
Sure. I guess. I mean they look silly but so does the stupid new kickoff formation. Just need players to be allowed to wear “He Hate Me” jerseys moving forward. Now get off my lawn!
[Reply]
wazu 03:54 PM 04-26-2024
I'm curious if we start to see at other levels. How many parents out there would simply dictate it as a requirement of their son's participation in high school football? I probably would. (I basically did this for my son who plays rugby and has option to wear a scrum cap.)
[Reply]
warpaint* 04:03 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Initially I agree but eventually it'll be normalized & we'll all get used to it players included & they'll wear them. Assuming technology doesn't change of course.
[Reply]
seamonster 04:19 PM 04-26-2024
Insurance companies, bean counters, and dick pill shilling pharma companies run the medical complex in the US. If you think a big goofy looking helmet is the answer to Tua's brittleness because Dr. DerpyDerp says so then you're woefully ignorant to life and how $t works.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:49 PM 04-26-2024

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:27 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You can wear one if you want to be called a pussy all game
Real men support their team by just going into concussion protocol.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:28 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Real men just go into concussion protocol.
Do we have any data on if it turns them gay?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:34 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:

First guys to wear these were laughed at...

NOT REAL MEN!
[Reply]
notorious 01:18 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:

First guys to wear these were laughed at...

NOT REAL MEN!
Big head….smaller looking body in relation…..I didn’t say they weren’t real men ffs.

It was a joke.
:-)
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:47 AM 04-27-2024
Travis said on the podcast that the players hate them.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up