ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:09 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Conspiracy bullshit aside, I'm curious how flu season is going to go in this Covid era. I've heard both ways - either the use of masks/distancing/sanitizer will slow down flu spread and we'll have one of the lightest flu years, or the use of masks/distancing/sanitizer is lowering immunity so the flu will spread more than usual.

I know which one I believe, and was frankly surprised to even hear the 2nd option was a theory.
CDC admitting they'll just brush all flu info under the rug ,so they can blame it all on covid.
Attached: Screenshot_20201015-122119.jpg (63.6 KB) 
[Reply]
scho63 04:10 PM 10-16-2020
Never got a flu shot, never got the flu.

I spent my whole life interacting with 5,000,000 people in 36 countries and 42 states and in all weather climates. Shake hands, hug, high five, and all the other human interactions that were normal until the Wuhan Bat Flu.

No colds, no flus.

However, if I only took preventative medicine to stop the crabs and the clap I would a much healthier person as a 18-25 year old. :-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Measles, Polio etc. etc. I hope that Americans will again embrace science after the election. Science is the total opposite of partisan politics. It's just about proving a fact using the scientific method. Proven non-disputable facts. That has a lot of value in our lives.
Lol science is in bed with politics.
Always has been.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:11 PM 10-16-2020
I used to be hit and miss - until i got the flu (~20 yr ago) which laid waste to me. I couldn't hardly move for 4 days, then I felt better and tried going back to work. They propped me in a corner. The effort laid me out for another 3 days.

Then my employer provided flu shots every year and I haven't missed since.
[Reply]
sedated 04:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Who said I trusted it? They say take an aspirin.. I don't religiously. I took a blood thinner for a while before a surgery. Then went off it a couple months later. Xeralto?

I think my constipation is related to my heart meds.
You take meds? Why? The drs are just pawns of the government trying to scare you into compliance.

Why comply with those medical recommendations and piss on others?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:12 PM 10-16-2020
HELL NO:-)
[Reply]
sedated 04:14 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Never got a flu shot, never got the flu.

I spent my whole life interacting with 5,000,000 people in 36 countries and 42 states and in all weather climates. Shake hands, hug, high five, and all the other human interactions that were normal until the Wuhan Bat Flu.

No colds, no flus.

However, if I only took preventative medicine to stop the crabs and the clap I would a much healthier person as a 18-25 year old. :-)
"I usually wear a condom, but then I thought...when am I going to be in Haiti again?"
[Reply]
sedated 10-16-2020, 04:15 PM
This message has been deleted by sedated.
Zebedee DuBois 04:15 PM 10-16-2020
Lol science is in bed with politics.
Always has been.
I think what you mean to say is that politics will try to corrupt anything (Religion, industry, science, etc.) to its own uses.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:16 PM 10-16-2020
You take meds? Why? The drs are just pawns of the government trying to scare you into compliance.

Why comply with those medical recommendations and piss on others?
Am I telling you every detail? Of course not. I've declined various things. Don't be childish.
Did they cure or heal me? Nope. More proof they still ultimately know nothing or keep the truth hidden. Or don't care to find real answers.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:17 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I think what you mean to say is that politics will try to corrupt anything (Religion, industry, science, etc.) to its own uses.
Try? They've succeeded beyond measure
[Reply]
Bwana 04:20 PM 10-16-2020
No, you don't know it wasn't from the shot.

You simply dont

Good Lord. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:20 PM 10-16-2020
Getting sick is the only time I take off work. No shot for me, ever.
[Reply]
SupDock 04:23 PM 10-16-2020
Am I telling you every detail? Of course not. I've declined various things. Don't be childish.
Did they cure or heal me? Nope. More proof they still ultimately know nothing or keep the truth hidden. Or don't care to find real answers.
And I'm guessing you have successfully healed yourself?
[Reply]
scho63 04:31 PM 10-16-2020
"I usually wear a condom, but then I thought...when am I going to be in Haiti again?"
I was in Haiti in 1985 evaluating a dive shop and hotel located on the ocean for the owner of a NJ dive shop. The person who got me PADI certified and where I bought all my dive gear.

Ironically I banged a super sexy tiny French Canadian girl who stood about 4' 10' in heels with great "C" cup natural tits.

She had a "10" body and a "8" face. Not bad juju passed from her to me. She was clean and was there with her girlfriend, who was dating the French owner.

Great time.

Just 3 months later, Baby Doc was deposed and Haiti plunged into turmoil that exists until today.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:56 PM 10-16-2020
I already did a couple weeks ago. I stopped of at Walgreen's after work to get my first shingle shot but the line at the pharmacy window was 6 deep. I said F that.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up