ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you getting a flu shot this year?
Yes 90 59.60%
No 58 38.41%
Gaz says vaccinations cause penis shrinkage 3 1.99%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you getting a flu shot this year?
TLO 01:37 PM 10-16-2020
Just got mine this afternoon. How about you?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:25 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Must be why AIDS-related deaths have dropped from 1.7 million per year to 690,000 per year worldwide as antiretroviral therapy has increased in scope and decreased in price.

TB kills about 500 people per year in the US. If the rate of death were similar to 1940, that number would be 151,800.

Prior to the discovery of insulin, the average life expectancy for people with type 1 diabetes was 3 years, compared to about 66 now.

I finished several months of ABVD for CHL. Without it, I would die. With it, five-year survival rate is over 90%.

The only thing that rivals your ignorance is your arrogance.
All you're doing is repeating govt approved statistics.
You don't know what aids is or isn't. Aids may have gone down simply because they stopped experimenting on the gay and black population , to get rid of them. Did magic catch actual aids or just get paid to leave nba?
Remember? Everyone was supposed to fear aids. Meanwhile no straight people were catching anything.. just like the bullshit now with covid. Many people didn't get polio shots and they didn't catch anything. No one knows the absolute truth about any of it.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:31 PM 10-16-2020
He’s a known troller.

Stop responding.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:31 PM 10-16-2020
Got one back in September because I was in Costco on a Tuesday afternoon and there was nobody there. Took all of 15 minutes and cost me nothing. Maybe I got it too early, but it was too convenient to not do it.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 06:36 PM 10-16-2020
Never had a flue shot in my life. I'm 61. Why start now. They offer at the VA clinic and I say No, I don't want to get the flue.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:39 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
Never had a flue shot in my life. I'm 61. Why start now. They offer at the VA clinic and I say No, I don't want to get the flue.
Increases your odds of spelling 'flu' correctly by 90% though. Might want to consider it.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:40 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
All you're doing is repeating govt approved statistics.
You don't know what aids is or isn't. Aids may have gone down simply because they stopped experimenting on the gay and black population , to get rid of them. Did magic catch actual aids or just get paid to leave nba?
Remember? Everyone was supposed to fear aids. Meanwhile no straight people were catching anything.. just like the bullshit now with covid. Many people didn't get polio shots and they didn't catch anything. No one knows the absolute truth about any of it.

Yeah, we do. We know that 90% of polio cases were asymptomatic. But would you rather take a 10% chance of something leading to permanent nerve damage or death, or get a vaccine that has proven to be safe and effective and reduce that to the point where the disease has been eliminated in the US for over 40 years?

We know that hundreds of thousands of people died of AIDS in Africa every year, the overwhelming majority of which were straight. Case positivity levels in the hardest hit countries (Botswana, Lesotho) far outpaced the cumulative homosexual population in its entirety.

And if HIV is solely a result of a government conspiracy to get rid of gays and blacks, why were IV drug users and hemophiliacs hit so hard? Why have their been explosions of HIV positive clusters in rural, nearly all white towns in the US? If it's really just a government conspiracy to get rid of unmentionables and experimenting is going on, why aren't the people who tested positive in the 80's, and started HAART in the 90's universally dead?

I'm just curious, could you explain the rationale behind the NBA paying its (at worst) second most popular player of the 1980s who played on the (at worst) second most popular franchise to leave the league when he was 31 years old? The Finals were on tape delay when he first came into the league. Do you think David Stern was anxious to remove one of the most well-known and marketable athletes in the world from his roster?
[Reply]
eDave 06:41 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Increases your odds of spelling 'flu' correctly by 90% though. Might want to consider it.
Bill Gates.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:44 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Bill Gates.
Big ol' Microsoft fan eh?
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 06:49 PM 10-16-2020

Who knows, Maybe I never caught it is because I spelled it wrong.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:49 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Bill Gates.
Who has said he won't vaccinate his own family. And he has said we need a vaccine to decrease over population.

There will never be any proof he ever took what he's trying to push on others.
He's been accused of sterilizing and paralyzing many in africa through vaccination.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:50 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
Who knows, Maybe I never caught it is because I spelled it wrong.
You avoided the "spell" :-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:58 PM 10-16-2020
Ok , ok, enough, sorry.
I'm not going to apologise for questioning the govt objective
Towards the populous. But I "dog with a boned this a bit. Lol.

No, I'm not getting a shot..
[Reply]
eDave 06:58 PM 10-16-2020
Big ol' Microsoft fan eh?
No money in Mac.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:10 PM 10-16-2020
If I had disease spreading parasites otherwise known as children I would definitely get it.

The unfortunate thing about the flu vaccine is its not very effective the older you are.
[Reply]
Sorce 07:16 PM 10-16-2020
Yes my whole family got one, staying out of this thread from here on out because of the autistic flat earth lizard people that have a problem with science.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up