ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 67
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
Bowser 01:08 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Best rushing duo in the NFL...

It's a Q of sorts, but seeing this made me think of the tweet with Damien Williams' reaction to seeing Le'Veon wearing his number

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:08 PM 10-21-2020
So much for that "team cancer" narrative...

Le'Veon Bell said he's fine taking a lesser role with Chiefs than he had with previous teams. "When I decided to come here, I knew the weapons they have and there's only one football.''

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) October 21, 2020

Bell trains with Chris Jones, who tried to recruit him to the Chiefs when he was free agent two years ago. "When the second time came around, he said, 'Don't make the same mistake again.' ''

Bell: "There's probably no limit to this offense and what they can do.''

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 10-21-2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:18 PM 10-21-2020
Doesn't sound like a lockerroom cancer to me. Sounds like a guy that wants to get back to playing football as a complimentary teammate.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:21 PM 10-21-2020

My UPS driver literally just walked in and said to me, "Ya'll had to ruin a good thing! Bell is going to destroy that locker room!"

:-) :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM 10-21-2020
Anybody that thought this guy was going to be a problem wasn't paying attention.

The dude has everything to lose by not being a good teammate. He's not stupid.
[Reply]
eDave 01:23 PM 10-21-2020

I can see where HCF is convinced this won't work out. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:23 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's a Q of sorts, but seeing this made me think of the tweet with Damien Williams' reaction to seeing Le'Veon wearing his number

:-)

Perfect
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:33 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Anybody that thought this guy was going to be a problem wasn't paying attention.

The dude has everything to lose by not being a good teammate. He's not stupid.
Granted, same was said about Antonio brown. But I agree. I dont really trust him long term. But it's fine as a rental.

Him coming here knowing the circumstances should be a good sign that he won't be selfish. If he wanted the big job he'd go to Miami. If he wanted a playoff team with a rb need he'd go to Buffalo. He came here for a super bowl and we signed him as a one year rental while he gets his career back on track. Win win.

Seeing his Twitter he looks pumped up. Including giving some love to CEH. So I'm feeling really good about this.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:34 PM 10-21-2020
Jizzzzzzzz
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:35 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Granted, same was said about Antonio brown. But I agree. I dont really trust him long term. But it's fine as a rental.

Him coming here knowing the circumstances should be a good sign that he won't be selfish. If he wanted the big job he'd go to Miami. If he wanted a playoff team with a rb need he'd go to Buffalo. He came here for a super bowl and we signed him as a one year rental while he gets his career back on track. Win win.

Seeing his Twitter he looks pumped up. Including giving some love to CEH. So I'm feeling really good about this.
Antonio Brown is certifiably insane.

Bell just wanted to be taken care of. He played a season on the franchise tag, despite the lack of long-term security, and the Steelers rewarded him by tagging him again.

What he did was completely understandable. He's nothing like Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:38 PM 10-21-2020
Brown lost his shit repeatedly over stupid things, if Bell had been given the contract Brown was he'd have never said peep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:39 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Brown lost his shit repeatedly over stupid things, if Bell had been given the contract Brown was he'd have never said peep.
Bell never sexually assaulted anybody that I know of.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:41 PM 10-21-2020
It's weird how Bell and Brown get lumped together as the same people, they aren't even close. One dude got paid and still went nuts, the other just simply wanted his money.
[Reply]
kcclone 01:46 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My UPS driver literally just walked in and said to me, "Ya'll had to ruin a good thing! Bell is going to destroy that locker room!"

:-) :-)

Tell your UPS driver to stick to schlepping boxes.

The dude wanted to get paid. Can’t blame any RB for wanting to capitalize on a short career window. It worked out perfectly for him too, especially if he’s able to get a ring with the Chiefs
[Reply]
Page 57 of 67
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 > Last »
Up