ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 63
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:38 PM 10-14-2020
I just did a bunch of remodeling since our villa turned 9 years ago, I guess about $18,000 worth in the past two months. In the kitchen I had bought a pro style faucet a dozen years ago on eBay because I got a great deal, $125 and I kept it all this time. I was going to do granite countertops but the budget couldn't afford it, and I found a sink that could support the faucet and keep my original counter tops. I got it at Home Depot for $399, it actually came with a pro-faucet, so I now I have an extra one which I'll keep and use for parts if I ever need them. It's 33" sink with no divider and you can do top mount or undermount.

We got rid of all the carpet and old flooring and had 6" wood planks installed, no more carpet anywhere, it's gets nasty after 9 years. For color we bought 4 area rugs from Amazon, they have great prices.

The Master Bath we had this horrible fiberglass shower enclosure with a glass door that everytime you opened it water got all over the floor. Now we new tile floors, new light, new toilet, new vanity and new countertops and shower made with Bella Stone. It's a man-made product they make locally and it's looks like quartz. No shower door this time, just a curtain.

[Reply]
eDave 08:43 PM 10-14-2020
Yea, peeps keep telling me I won't get my remodel money back on a sale. Bitch, I don't care. I'm living here now.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:43 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I love the taste of good beer. Absolutely prefer it to anything other than a glass of good iced tea.
I've drank enough beer to fill a water tower, but mostly it was shitty stuff like Busch and Budweiser, and I never actually liked it; I just drank to get drunk or drank because I was at a bar and that's what I did. Drank like a fish during my high school years and then went in the Navy.

At this point, I rarely drink any sort of alcohol, but when I do drink beer, it's usually a good German wheat beer, like Hacker Pschorr or Franziskaner. I don't mind Michelob, but regular Michelob is impossible to find in bars up here. I'll generally have one if I'm at a bar when I'm back in Missouri, which isn't very often.

I wouldn't drink Busch or Budweiser now if you paid me. And I hate light beer. If I want water, I'll drink water.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:20 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I just searched and my local Best Buy has a Golden Tee in stock for $250. I had never heard of this until about an hour ago and I was watching the charity foursome on the Golf Channel and Bubba Watson said I have a Golden Tee to the other guys. I looked it up and then I found this thread you guys talking about them.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade1...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

God Damnit!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:28 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm lazy when it comes to coffee, so I went with the Nespresso Vertuo rather than a "real" espresso machine. Love having it at home, though.

https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/orde...tuoline-chrome
I’ve become a coffee snob. It kind of ruined my life. Like I can’t drink coffee from a restaurant or free shit from Deere or whatever. And I’m all about free. Pretty much everything htismaqe is saying about beer is the way I feel about coffee.

But I went the other way. I buy really good drip coffee rather than espresso.

Black Rifle Coffee Murdered Out is my weakness.

I’m a snob :-)

Originally Posted by Frazod:
This

Put one in the garage, and holy shit. Literally night and day difference. I should get one for the basement as well.
Buddy got one. Good stuff. Unfortunately the builders of my house were fond of fluorescent.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:34 PM 10-14-2020
I really like my Instant Pot we recently bought. Meals can be pretty hands off using it and it cooks large batches of chicken breast with good texture for the entire week for me. Also it's Sous Vide function is mind-blowing for steaks. Has the air fryer lid which helps with kids food like nuggets and fries, plus crisps up frozen/cold wings nicely.

Shout out to KCUnited for talking me into the larger 8qt. Definitely wouldn't have wanted to go smaller.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:53 PM 10-14-2020
Love my full-face Ocean Reef:

Love my Microsoft Surface.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:45 AM 10-15-2020
Did not buy one---But there is someone here putting together sit down video game systems. 1000 bucks. More if you want it customized with a team etc.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/c...180637032.html

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/c...189621325.html
[Reply]
DeepPurple 07:14 AM 10-15-2020
I just checked the BB link and the Golden Tee went up $50 since last night, it's now $299 but still a good price.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:15 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I just checked the BB link and the Golden Tee went up $50 since last night, it's now $299 but still a good price.
Thinking of pulling the trigger. Read there is no backspin button though which is kind of a bummer.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:25 AM 10-15-2020
Golden Tee was 250 for 2 days in response to the prime sale, it isn't now but it likely will go back on sale during black friday.

I spent 399 on the NBA Jam cab, got mine at Costco and the Costco version is better..here's why..

Also comes with light up buttons and back lighting..

Here's the non costco one...

No light up buttons or back lighting and the same damn price.

I've thought about buying golden tee a few times though.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:07 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I remember my first thought was "holy shit, my garage is filthy." :-)
Just got mine delivered. Holy shit its a game changer for my garage.

Especially now when we might not see the sun again til April.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:12 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Craft beers are the closest you'll get to the European originals.

American beer is piss water. Do you live in a double wide?
That was actually the name of my favorite IPA back in the day.

[Reply]
DaFace 11:12 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Just got mine delivered. Holy shit its a game changer for my garage.

Especially now when we might not see the sun again til April.
I have two fluorescent fixtures (two bulbs each) above each car bay, both connected to a normal (screw-in) outlet in the center. Do you think a single in the center would be an upgrade over the two fluorescents on the sides?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That was actually the name of my favorite IPA back in the day.

Lovely.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 63
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up