ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 63
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:21 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
So that falls into what I want?
Yeah, give it a try.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:25 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually, the Vertuo makes a damn good espresso for an automatic. Seriously.
Yeah, no complaints about the espresso itself, and it's nice that it's so super easy to use. My only complaint is that it's a little pricey on a per-cup basis (generally $0.85-$1.00 depending on what you get). But compare that to $4-$5 at a coffee shop, and it's still a great deal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:28 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, no complaints about the espresso itself, and it's nice that it's so super easy to use. My only complaint is that it's a little pricey on a per-cup basis (generally $0.85-$1.00 depending on what you get). But compare that to $4-$5 at a coffee shop, and it's still a great deal.
Oh for sure.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:30 PM 10-14-2020
This

Put one in the garage, and holy shit. Literally night and day difference. I should get one for the basement as well.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:33 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This

Put one in the garage, and holy shit. Literally night and day difference. I should get one for the basement as well.
Can't recall who recommended this, or one similar, in the Prime thread but I bought one today. Looking forward to being able to see what I'm doing in the garage this winter.
[Reply]
eDave 03:34 PM 10-14-2020
That's SpaceX technology. Come in different colors?
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:35 PM 10-14-2020
Those are CRAFT beers, dumbass. :-)

EDIT: When I say "American" beer, I mean Bud and Coors and that crap.
Nah, they aren't craft beers. Trust me on that.:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:36 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This

My brother has these in his garage. Amazing the difference.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:36 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah, they aren't craft beers. Trust me on that.:-)
Okay, they're niche beers then. They're not mass-produced swill (since I've never heard of them). :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:36 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I would not have figured you for that. Hmm.
I have several pairs of Pumas. I have red suede with white stripes, white leather with brown stripes, White leather with red stripes (low cuts and high tops) and these white with blues. Next will be some blue suede with white stripes when they go on sale.

When I was in my 20s I also had suede Converse All Stars, and still have some leathers with red stars.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:37 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My neighbor bought an arcade machine kinda like this when the pandemic started, but it’s got 4,500 (!!!) games. Every game I can think of as a kid is on there.

That thing is legit

Creative Arcades Slim Full-Size Commercial Grade Cabinet Arcade Machine | Trackball | 4500 Classic Games | 4 Sanwa Joysticks | 2 Stools Included | 32" HD LCD Screen | 3-Year Warranty
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B4BXHG7..._y92HFbWTZHVD5
[Reply]
Sorce 03:43 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Got these today for $35 with free shipping from Puma. Rockin!
Nice I needed new shoes, got the same deal but with a black trim. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:45 PM 10-14-2020
Okay, they're niche beers then. They're not mass-produced swill (since I've never heard of them). :-)
They're Midwestern.

"Swill" covers them amply. Huber more than Pearl. Pearl was actually drinkable, if it was ice cold. Huber had a flavor kind of worse than liquid rusty steel wool.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:04 PM 10-14-2020
I'm not really a beer snob so much as spoiled. Lived in Germany, can't drink American beer. It tastes terrible.
I don't understand how any beer tastes good. The watery American beer is at least easier to drink. I'm quite confident that nobody actually likes beer, it's just something they do. Remember the first time you had beer? Everyone is like holy shit that is disgusting. Yet we keep drinking it and say it is an acquired taste.

I'll take mixed drinks any day of the week. Less work, too.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:08 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm lazy when it comes to coffee, so I went with the Nespresso Vertuo rather than a "real" espresso machine. Love having it at home, though.

https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/orde...tuoline-chrome
I'm even more 'basic' when it comes to comes to coffee, reliable and omni-present. Just had my trusty Cuisinart gasp out on the heating element of all things, but it was 20 years old with daily DAILY use, so I got the new version as a replacement. Just happened across a great deal the day after mine went craps, . . . and all the accessories [pot, permanent filter, little charcoal water cleaner things] are the same.

[Reply]
Page 28 of 63
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up