ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Chiefshrink 07:32 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Existence is political
Exactly !

Even if the political statements apply to the topic and discussion at hand you will still get booted as I was from 2 threads yesterday. Oh well..........
srvy 08:04 PM 07-18-2019
Such tender ears now days. With kids now who haven't stepped away from a video game more than 5 minutes its probably a shock to hear things they don't like. Its always the pale opaq kids with vitamin B1 and D deficiencies that cant handle different views.
Chiefshrink 08:22 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Such tender ears now days. With kids now who haven't stepped away from a video game more than 5 minutes its probably a shock to hear things they don't like. Its always the pale opaq kids with vitamin B1 and D deficiencies that cant handle different views.
Exactly !!:-):-):-):-)
Eleazar 08:24 PM 07-18-2019
LOL I got booted from a thread for calling Chiefsshrink an SJW in parody of his general... act. Mods gone wild! :-)
cosmo20002 08:30 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I guess you're welcome to come over to DC and do so. Perhaps you could start by listing all the white athletes who refused to visit the White House during the previous occupant's tenure.
idiot
There's many, but this will get you started
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...817-story.html
Marcellus 08:32 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
You're the weepy **** who started the whole line of conversation.
Eat a bag of dicks, and thats nothing political loser.
Frazod 08:49 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
idiot
There's many, but this will get you started
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...817-story.html
Hey, look, cuntmo found TWO current athletes who wouldn't go and some old guys who'd already been but wouldn't go back.

Congratulations! :-)

Apparently that's supposed to compare with the disrespectful hordes who won't do it now, and make complete asses of themselves in the process to the gleeful adoration of the media.

Keep digging, sweetheart. Perhaps out of the thousands of people who were invited in the past, you might find three or four more.

God knows you've got nothing better to do.
carcosa 08:50 PM 07-18-2019
I wondered how many weepy cunts I'd draw out.

Two so far. :-)

Edit: Make that three.
Fraz, you have the political worldview of a functionally illiterate 15-year-old edgelord, but I still love you! :-)
LiveSteam 09:17 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Fraz, you have the political worldview of a functionally illiterate 15-year-old edgelord, but I still love you! :-)
Carcosa.

You ignorant slut!
Pablo 09:31 PM 07-18-2019
You guys really need to consider letting Blackbob post in DC. He'd fit in great.
Frazod 09:37 PM 07-18-2019
And you're an annoying rat dog never stops yipping and can't be trained to piddle on the paper.
DaFace 09:38 PM 07-18-2019
I guess you're welcome to come over to DC and do so. Perhaps you could start by listing all the white athletes who refused to visit the White House during the previous occupant's tenure.
You're missing the point. I don't WANT to have that debate. Unlike you, I don't think about life in political terms, and I don't get all that worked up about political topics. That's why it's obnoxious to me when people post political shit in the Lounge. It's not productive, it's usually not relevant, and frankly it's pretty hypocritical to say "I hate that people are dragging politics into sports" in one breath and then in the next start dragging politics into a forum that specifically is a place for people to talk sports without politics.
carcosa 09:46 PM 07-18-2019
And you're an annoying rat dog never stops yipping and can't be trained to piddle on the paper.
I know how to use a toilet, bitch
carcosa 09:47 PM 07-18-2019
Sorry for flying off the handle like that. But I do know how to use a toilet. Okay?
R Clark 09:49 PM 07-18-2019
Sorry for flying off the handle like that. But I do know how to use a toilet. Okay?
But do you flush? Let alone a curtesy flush
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up