ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 185
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
scho63 02:50 PM 08-20-2014
The original thread has been locked so here we go again! :-)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached: JG.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:59 PM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Mother of Mary I hope a bunch of you get piss drunk and go on a posting tear tonight, because this place is ****ing DEAD... its been awful around here lately, with today taking home the Blue Ribbon
I blame the shitty mods.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:59 PM 03-25-2017
Interesting. I'd drink it but I'm usually not a huge sour fan. I need to give the whole style another chance though. It should appeal to me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:00 PM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Time to switch!
I love the name
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:19 PM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I blame the shitty mods.
THIS

Bums, the lot of' em
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:06 PM 03-25-2017
Basketball and fantasy draft tonight. Favorite bourbon too.

cheers!
What are the "NN" and "15-30" markings for?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:26 PM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What are the "NN" and "15-30" markings for?

It's a handwritten label that tells you the approximate warehouse location and rack number. Helps you try to find something similar if you liked the taste of that specific barrel.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:31 PM 03-25-2017
It's a handwritten label that tells you the approximate warehouse location and rack number. Helps you try to find something similar if you liked the taste of that specific barrel.
Yeah, they don't have that on my Costco Rum and Vodka...
[Reply]
Pablo 09:13 PM 03-25-2017
Well after the game I obliterated my schnapps in the freezer. I'm drunk enough to watch a couple of hours of Planet Earth 2 and go to bed now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:20 PM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Well after the game I obliterated my schnapps in the freezer. I'm drunk enough to watch a couple of hours of Planet Earth 2 and go to bed now.
You'd think being a Chiefs fan would have weathered you to such things. Wait, they had run deep into the playoffs, never mind...
[Reply]
Pablo 09:51 PM 03-25-2017
You'd think being a Chiefs fan would have weathered you to such things. Wait, they had run deep into the playoffs, never mind...
Fool me once...
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:09 PM 03-25-2017
E&J aka erk and Jerk

and some coke. I know...cheap. But it gets me where I wanna go. The smoother, more expensive stuff is cool. But when you want to get from point A to B quickly....go with some Erk.
[Reply]
scho63 10:06 AM 03-26-2017
Don't discount the sauna. It ain't about water weight, it's about health. And a great place to stretch..
I did the hot spa at the pool yesterday for 15 minutes at the hotel and it fely great on my lower back and shoulders

There is a hot sauna at the gym I joined and I will use it after this mornings workout.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:38 PM 03-26-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
I did the hot spa at the pool yesterday for 15 minutes at the hotel and it fely great on my lower back and shoulders

There is a hot sauna at the gym I joined and I will use it after this mornings workout.
Make sure you do it right and don't just sit there. Make sure you expose as much of you hamstrings, calves, lower back, and the rest of your back to the surfaces.

And drink, drink, drink, water. wipe away the sweat and let the pours empty of all the oils 'n shit stuck in them.

And don't be ANG (Awkward Naked Guy)!!! :-) We had one of those dudes, and we finally had to tell him we're not in a Roman bath house circa 350 AD! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:56 PM 03-26-2017
Make sure you do it right and don't just sit there. Make sure you expose as much of you hamstrings, calves, lower back, and the rest of your back to the surfaces.

And drink, drink, drink, water. wipe away the sweat and let the pours empty of all the oils 'n shit stuck in them.

And don't be ANG (Awkward Naked Guy)!!! :-) We had one of those dudes, and we finally had to tell him we're not in a Roman bath house circa 350 AD! :-)
I hope he wasn't one of those old dudes with grandpa balls hanging all the way to the floor! :-) :-)

Drank tons of water and Powerade Zero, did the sauna with stretching the calves. Those are causing me pain, especially the left one.

For dinner tonight and two nights ago: Denny's Fit Fare Veggie Skillet without the egg whites, as I HATE eggs.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:01 PM 03-26-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
I hope he wasn't one of those old dudes with grandpa balls hanging all the way to the floor! :-) :-)

Drank tons of water and Powerade Zero, did the sauna with stretching the calves. Those are causing me pain, especially the left one.

For dinner tonight and two nights ago:-)enny's Fit Fare Veggie Skillet without the egg whites, as I HATE eggs.

ANG was that, fucking scary.

I hope the sauna helped, and it should definitely improve your recovery time.

And good on you man.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)
[Reply]
Page 58 of 185
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up