ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 662
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202602 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:37 PM 03-19-2011
I thought it was bad ass was it to have Ice T and Coco in the background every time a fighter came to the ring.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:55 AM 03-20-2011
I hate to say I told you so but I told you so...

Bones is just on another planet...can't believe the dude has only been training for 3 years.

Insane.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:39 AM 03-20-2011
Hahahahahaha

awesome. Go wrestlers!
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:41 AM 03-20-2011
Well Bones certainly put on a clinic but as is usually the case with Shogun, I wonder how healthy he was. His body looked soft and he was gassed halfway through the first.

I don't buy this "prototype" "new generation" bullshit with Bones and I hate when people start on that kind of shit about a fighter. Someone will come along that will have answer for him.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:58 AM 03-20-2011
That was one hell of a beatdown. I want to so a Silva VS Jones card. I bet Silva will dodge that fight as long as he can.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:24 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Well Bones certainly put on a clinic but as is usually the case with Shogun, I wonder how healthy he was. His body looked soft and he was gassed halfway through the first.

I don't buy this "prototype" "new generation" bullshit with Bones and I hate when people start on that kind of shit about a fighter. Someone will come along that will have answer for him.
I don't think so. Was there an answer for GSP? Fedor in his prime? Barring a Sierra type lucky punch I think we are about to see long dominating run in the LHW divsion for Jones. It's not a "new generation" type thing as much as it's just a guy that is a superior talent then everyone else. Who is going to beat him on the scene now? Rashad? Rampage? Machida? Nobody right now I see.

The dude is 23 years old and only been in sport for 3 years. It's scary that he is just now scratching the surface of his ability.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:27 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I don't think so. Was there an answer for GSP? Fedor in his prime? Barring a Sierra type lucky punch I think we are about to see long dominating run in the LHW divsion for Jones. It's not a "new generation" type thing as much as it's just a guy that is a superior talent then everyone else. Who is going to beat him on the scene now? Rashad? Rampage? Machida? Nobody right now I see.
I'm with you 100%. I mean sooner or later he'll get beat by just getting caught or leaving himself open. With that said, he'll avenge any loss. Right now there's no one who's going to beat him twice, and it will take a little luck to even beat him once. He's a bad dude!
[Reply]
salame 10:35 AM 03-20-2011
where can I watch that fight?
[Reply]
Buck 11:11 AM 03-20-2011
Did Jones win by TKO or Decision?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 11:14 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
Did Jones win by TKO or Decision?
TKO - he dominated
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:56 PM 03-20-2011
If Shogun is healthy he should own Jones. I like Jones too, I just don't think he's ready for Shogun is Shogun is on his A game.
:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:59 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Jones is gonna kick Shogun's ass.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:02 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:

The dude is 23 years old and only been in sport for 3 years. It's scary that he is just now scratching the surface of his ability.
And he still has a lot of question marks.

What happens when he gets rocked? When someone can take him down and hold him?

See I never buy into fighter hype because until a guy has faced a lot of different situations, he has question marks. It's like everyone riding Lesnar's nuts when I kept asking the same thing. What happens when he gets tagged? Everyone said it didn't matter. But it did. Turned out, he couldn't take a punch without turtling up like a pussy.

Jones is the flavor of the week. I'm not saying he couldn't end up being a great champ, but he's got a lot of things he still needs to show before people can start hailing him as so be all end all. The only guy he's beaten thus far, is Shogun. Nice start. Now he has a target on him and let's see how he responds.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:03 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Every once in a while even a blind squirrel will find a nut.

What I have figured out about you, is you just jump on the crotch of every up and comer there is. You're a raging n00b homo.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:05 PM 03-20-2011
Every once in a while even a blind squirrel will find a nut.

What I have figured out about you, is you just jump on the crotch of every up and comer there is. You're a raging n00b homo.
he is a mizzou football fan

and a ku bball fan

what the fuck do you expect?
[Reply]
Page 102 of 662
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202602 > Last »
Up