ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is it 2/2/2020 yet?
Buehler445 12:10 AM 01-26-2020
Christ I hate waiting. They didn't tell us how horrible the week off is.
[Reply]
teedubya 12:10 AM 01-26-2020
It is a strange feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:17 AM 01-26-2020
my wife is having a hard time tolerating having to hear from my laptop, replays and interviews. all she can hear is mitch holthus screaming 'TOUCHDOWWWN KAAANSAS CITTTTY' :-)

and yeah, the wait sucks big time. GO KC :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:17 AM 01-26-2020
I can't even watch my favorite Chiefs stars play in the goddamn Pro Bowl! This fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 12:23 AM 01-26-2020
Well we can all enjoy Lamar's accuracy clinic tomorrow right?

Nothing like some non-football football.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:29 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I can't even watch my favorite Chiefs stars play in the goddamn Pro Bowl! This fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, no.

I was always so pissed off by the time the Pro Bowl rolled around I couldn't give less of a shit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:30 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Well we can all enjoy Lamar's accuracy clinic tomorrow right?

Nothing like some non-football football.
Nope. Pretty sure I still won't watch that nonsense.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 12:32 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nope. Pretty sure I still won't watch that nonsense.
I might watch just for the pure joy of not seeing any Chiefs wasting time there, a reminder that we're in the big game for once!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:33 AM 01-26-2020
I'm going to ignore the probowl extra this year. Feels good.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:37 AM 01-26-2020
I can't even watch my favorite Chiefs stars play in the goddamn Pro Bowl! This ****ing sucks!!!!!!!!!
You actually watch the Pro Bowl ?:-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:04 AM 01-26-2020
the pro bowl should be held at the very least, the same location as the super bowl the week before, but preferably after. the entire stage is set already, makes the super bowl more available to players not playing in it, and some fans will simply make it a 10 day experience for both games :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:44 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
the pro bowl should be held at the very least, the same location as the super bowl the week before, but preferably after. the entire stage is set already, makes the super bowl more available to players not playing in it, and some fans will simply make it a 10 day experience for both games :-)
Pro Bowl should not be played at all. Just stupid. Players don't want to get hurt and you would think the owners would want to protect their investments.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:41 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Pro Bowl should not be played at all. Just stupid. Players don't want to get hurt and you would think the owners would want to protect their investments.
it wasn't stupid 20 years ago (it's just when the nfl changed it from hawaii to wherever and before the super bowl there was no 'big draw'), and given the fact it's an over glorified flag football game who cares, it's a chance for the fans to see stars up close and personal. i would even go as far as saying it should be played the day before the super bowl :-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:46 AM 01-26-2020
Enjoy it man. I am. Relax. Breath. The Chiefs. Are in the big game. Take the time to live it. It's a great feeling.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chargem 04:04 AM 01-26-2020
Remembering how good Andy is in the game after a bye is the only thing making it tolerable
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up