ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kittle Bullied by Hitchens and Nieman
chiefforlife 06:06 PM 01-25-2020
George Kittle recalls Anthony Hitchens bullying him at Iowa practice
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2020, 5:39 PM EST
Getty Images

Chiefs linebacker Anthony Hitchens was a starter at Iowa in 2012 when a freshman named George Kittle showed up. Kittle was a backup whose primary job was playing on the scout team, and he’s motivated by some of those memories.

Kittle said he’s looking forward to going after Hitchens and fellow Chiefs linebacker Ben Niemann, who also played at Iowa, and Kittle noted that Hitchens in particular used to get the better of him on the Hawkeyes’ practice field.

“I’m looking forward to block the Iowa linebackers, Niemann and Hitchens,” Kittle said, via the San Jose Mercury News. “Hitch used to bully me in practice when I was on scout team in Iowa, so I’m going to give it back to him a couple times.”

Not many people can bully Kittle now that he’s one of the best tight ends in the NFL. But he hasn’t forgotten the time when he was the freshman getting pushed around on the practice field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 AM 01-26-2020
Spags is going to Belichick this kid.

There's no way he lets the 49ers win by throwing to K.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:42 AM 01-26-2020
Kittle is a jokester and probably having fun saying this. I seriously doubt this is anything more than a nod to the fact that there are 3 Hawkeyes playing in the SB. Jeez people.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:10 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Kittle is a jokester and probably having fun saying this. I seriously doubt this is anything more than a nod to the fact that there are 3 Hawkeyes playing in the SB. Jeez people.
And since they are likely not from Iowa there are how many fucks given by most people? Yeah not enough to matter.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:12 AM 01-26-2020
He was joking around you morons.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 09:33 AM 01-26-2020
Kittle is being sarcastic people. He's a very likable guy
[Reply]
nychief 09:39 AM 01-26-2020
finally some motivation.... to win the super bowl.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:02 AM 01-26-2020
How fitting that Kittle is the poster boy for Iowa in this Super Bowl considering he looks like any number of meth heads that live around here. I mean come on, at least Kelce can grow an actual beard.

And the people still hating on Hitchens are clueless.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:04 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mike Riley and double single wins ×2 over Scott Frost. Great accomplishment for coach 9-4
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Must be tough looking up at IOWA. And Northwestern, and Minnesota, and Indiana, and Illinois, and pretty much everybody anymore. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:18 AM 01-26-2020
Lots of pussies from Iowa.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:24 AM 01-26-2020
Kittle is the best TE in the NFC. He's a Pro Bowl player, and he'll cause some trouble for this defense. We've never been real great at covering Tight Ends. Not good at covering backs on swing passes either. But I'm sure Spags will have plans for him. i don't dislke the guy. He's basically the Niners version of Kelce. Both guys are similar if not close to equal in ability and demeanor. I think this will be a great chess game. May be one of the most exciting SBs in memory.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:31 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
**** Iowa
I understand your frustration with the domination Iowa has shown over your cooter ray cornholer school...:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:33 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk:
^this^ … he smiled hard at the end... He probably did get hit regularly by Hitchens, but I don't think that he was being anything more than his weird funny self. I loved George at Iowa but I will hate him next Sunday...
[Reply]
BWillie 02:32 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk:
I do not agree. I'm even an Iowa fan, and I watched one of his post game interviews and I even posted something like...Is George Kittle a douchebag or what? This is coming from an Iowa fan before I knew the Chiefs were ever going to play him.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:36 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I do not agree. I'm even an Iowa fan, and I watched one of his post game interviews and I even posted something like...Is George Kittle a douchebag or what? This is coming from an Iowa fan before I knew the Chiefs were ever going to play him.
Joking or not it was an odd thing to put out there.
[Reply]
unothadeal 02:49 PM 01-26-2020
Kittle’s that guy who’s always joking around and trying to make people laugh but is never funny.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up