ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kittle Bullied by Hitchens and Nieman
chiefforlife 06:06 PM 01-25-2020
George Kittle recalls Anthony Hitchens bullying him at Iowa practice
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2020, 5:39 PM EST
Getty Images

Chiefs linebacker Anthony Hitchens was a starter at Iowa in 2012 when a freshman named George Kittle showed up. Kittle was a backup whose primary job was playing on the scout team, and he’s motivated by some of those memories.

Kittle said he’s looking forward to going after Hitchens and fellow Chiefs linebacker Ben Niemann, who also played at Iowa, and Kittle noted that Hitchens in particular used to get the better of him on the Hawkeyes’ practice field.

“I’m looking forward to block the Iowa linebackers, Niemann and Hitchens,” Kittle said, via the San Jose Mercury News. “Hitch used to bully me in practice when I was on scout team in Iowa, so I’m going to give it back to him a couple times.”

Not many people can bully Kittle now that he’s one of the best tight ends in the NFL. But he hasn’t forgotten the time when he was the freshman getting pushed around on the practice field.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:59 PM 01-25-2020
Sounds like Kittle needs a little extra to get up for this game so he is saying that getting pushed around by better athletes, at the time, is being bullied.
He is just insulting those that have been bullied.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:04 PM 01-25-2020
Actual post-game footage of Dittle

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Sounds like Kittle needs a little extra to get up for this game so he is saying that getting pushed around by better athletes, at the time, is being bullied.
He is just insulting those that have been bullied.
Yup he waant going to try his hardest for the super bowl before
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:31 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
5 in row

6 of the last 7

5 former Hawkeyes in the Super Bowl.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike Riley and double single wins ×2 over Scott Frost. Great accomplishment for coach 9-4
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 09:52 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Kittle or Kelce?

I’m leaning slightly towards Kittle at this juncture

He’d be a beast in our offense.
This a dumb ****ing take. I watched every snap both took, and Kelce is the better receiver of the two. Kittle is actually a slightly better blocker, but thats what their offense needs. In their offense im not so sure Kelce couldn't match him on that quality too.

"Travis Kelce's versatility makes him a nightmare for defenders. Both of these guys are so good, but I'm giving the edge to Travis Kelce. He is so versatile in the pass game, which allows Andy Reid to line the tight end up anywhere on the line. In fact, according to Next Gen Stats, Kelce has aligned as an isolated receiver on 26.1 percent of his routes (highest among TEs, min. 200 routes), and he has been extremely productive in the process. Kelce caught 32 of 45 isolated targets for 452 yards and a TD this season (including playoffs). There isn't a defender who's been able to consistently shut this guy down."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-george-kittle
[Reply]
Kman34 10:00 PM 01-25-2020
Dirty Dan is going to make Kittle squeal like a pig by games end...
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:06 PM 01-25-2020
Kittle is very good, and he will no doubt be the best TE in the NFL in the future, but right NOW Kelce is definitely the best.

Kelce has a much bigger route tree, and has a much better understanding of how to attack a zone defense. People want to point to blocking as the reason Kittle is better, but it is a ridiculous argument because Kelce isn't asked to block as much as Kittle.

When was the last time you heard an announcer say that we lost yardage, or that a potential big gain was snuffed out because Kelce missed a block? I don't think I have heard that since his first or second year in the league.

I have also seen and heard 49ers fans saying that Kelce is really just a big, or fat, receiver. Like it's an insult or a diss. Dumbasses.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:06 PM 01-25-2020
I'm sure following the Iowa program that little arrived as a freshman, got pushed around on the scout team while on the weight plan where he likely added 40lbs.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:24 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Kittle or Kelce?

I’m leaning slightly towards Kittle at this juncture

He’d be a beast in our offense.
....at this point, these posts barely make a ripple.

you're gonna have to try harder.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:49 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yup he waant going to try his hardest for the super bowl before
Imagine that a simple thought is too much for you to understand. Take whomsoever dick out of your mouth before the next load of cum renders you completely brain dead.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:03 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Kittle is very good, and he will no doubt be the best TE in the NFL in the future, but right NOW Kelce is definitely the best.

Kelce has a much bigger route tree, and has a much better understanding of how to attack a zone defense. People want to point to blocking as the reason Kittle is better, but it is a ridiculous argument because Kelce isn't asked to block as much as Kittle.

When was the last time you heard an announcer say that we lost yardage, or that a potential big gain was snuffed out because Kelce missed a block? I don't think I have heard that since his first or second year in the league.

I have also seen and heard 49ers fans saying that Kelce is really just a big, or fat, receiver. Like it's an insult or a diss. Dumbasses.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
BINGO !!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:25 AM 01-26-2020
I saw Kittle without his helmet for the first time last week. He looks like Sedated. Didn’t look st all what I thought a punishing TE looks like.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:59 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm sure following the Iowa program that little arrived as a freshman, got pushed around on the scout team while on the weight plan where he likely added 40lbs.
Any kid who isn't playing for Alabama, Tosu, Clemson, or OU is like this.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:05 AM 01-26-2020
Sports press is looking for anything to write about creating some type of narrative drama. Much ado about nothing.:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:59 AM 01-26-2020
What a pussy to even talk about something like this, :-) Hitchens and Niemann are in your head?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up