ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kittle Bullied by Hitchens and Nieman
chiefforlife 06:06 PM 01-25-2020
George Kittle recalls Anthony Hitchens bullying him at Iowa practice
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2020, 5:39 PM EST
Getty Images

Chiefs linebacker Anthony Hitchens was a starter at Iowa in 2012 when a freshman named George Kittle showed up. Kittle was a backup whose primary job was playing on the scout team, and he’s motivated by some of those memories.

Kittle said he’s looking forward to going after Hitchens and fellow Chiefs linebacker Ben Niemann, who also played at Iowa, and Kittle noted that Hitchens in particular used to get the better of him on the Hawkeyes’ practice field.

“I’m looking forward to block the Iowa linebackers, Niemann and Hitchens,” Kittle said, via the San Jose Mercury News. “Hitch used to bully me in practice when I was on scout team in Iowa, so I’m going to give it back to him a couple times.”

Not many people can bully Kittle now that he’s one of the best tight ends in the NFL. But he hasn’t forgotten the time when he was the freshman getting pushed around on the practice field.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:11 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Kittle or Kelce?

I’m leaning slightly towards Kittle at this juncture

He’d be a beast in our offense.
There’s no way you’re actually a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:27 PM 01-25-2020
Hell I'm blown away by this comment from Kittle.

Either man up or boy out Kittle.

Sounds l Iike he is already making excuses that the Chief's are a big bad bunch of bulling thugs to corner America's perception when the 49's lose. Maybe he wants the Chiefs to just fold it up and hand them the Lombardi right now since they have already lost because of his whinny ass crying.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:30 PM 01-25-2020
I am excited for Kelce to have 100 yards and 2 TD’s while Jimmy G throws 8 passes all game. We can put this BS about the best TE to rest, in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:34 PM 01-25-2020
Fuck Iowa
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:41 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Fuck Iowa
And . . . . . here . . . . we . . . . go.

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 07:45 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
There’s no way you’re actually a Chiefs fan.
One should be able to make unbiased remarks like Deberg did. Kittle and Kelce are close but Kelce is much smarter and craftier even though hes a great athlete in his own right. Kittle has em on speed though.

Kelce is going to be a nightmare against Niners zone scheme. He knows right where to be and sit down in a zone and Mahomes knows right where to find him. The Chiefs haven't really struggled anywhere, but if they have its been against man to man coverage when they xant get Hill or Hardman open deep.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:55 PM 01-25-2020
Kelce > kittle
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:58 PM 01-25-2020
Fuck Iowa
5 in row

6 of the last 7

5 former Hawkeyes in the Super Bowl.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:59 PM 01-25-2020
It's probably the same thing every freshmen goes through from the upperclassmen. For Kittle to be whining about getting bullied is such a pussy move.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:00 PM 01-25-2020
What a triggered little PUSSY.

I'll bet Hitch and Benny are going put Kittle on his ass again, just for old times' sake,
[Reply]
BWillie 08:04 PM 01-25-2020
**** Iowa
Hey isn't it funny that Nebraska has got their ass kicked so many times by Iowa that Nebraska is giving up. Quitting the day after Thanksgiving game to play a team they might be able to beat.

Nebraska thought when they went to the Big Ten they would rule the roost. They've actually been a below average program. Hilarious.
[Reply]
Three7s 08:07 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
And this post has exactly what to do with this thread??
Nothing, but I'm sure a thread is coming about this topic soon.....
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:07 PM 01-25-2020
Kittle is scurr! Now pay attention to hitchens george while frank clark has a word with your qb game manager!
[Reply]
Hoover 08:37 PM 01-25-2020
I think this is all for fun.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:47 PM 01-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I am excited for Kelce to have 100 yards and 2 TD’s while Jimmy G throws 8 passes all game. We can put this BS about the best TE to rest, in the Super Bowl.
If Garroppolo only attempts 8 passes all game that's probably bad news for us.. unless he gets injured or something.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up